Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So with ironfur nerf, haste being higher with ilvl increasing, MoU removal and pawsitive outlook being a thing will Earthwarden now be a talent we'll start considering?

Unless there's a 3 target fight with very slow yet heavy auto attacks...probably not?

So I wrote that assuming that pawsitive outlook procs would proc earthwarden. After testing I can confirm it does not

Deleted
    I think before we will run Earthwarden, we will probably default to Survival, as it is just way more useful in general.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDoom View Post
    So I wrote that assuming that pawsitive outlook procs would proc earthwarden. After testing I can confirm it does not
    That's weird. Maybe there's an ICD on Earthwarden?

Does anyone know the exact spell ID for incarnation: guardian of ursoc?

Maybe I'm retarded but i can't get WA to even find it by the name itself..

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    Does anyone know the exact spell ID for incarnation: guardian of ursoc?

Maybe I'm retarded but i can't get WA to even find it by the name itself..
    You can check the spell ID in wowhead link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=102558/...rdian-of-ursoc

In this case, it's 102558

Quote Originally Posted by Valkon View Post
    You can check the spell ID in wowhead link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=102558/...rdian-of-ursoc

In this case, it's 102558
    Thank you. Get ready for this stupid question since wowhead is where i initially went first but where did you find that spell ID? I looked at that page and don't see it.

Thank you. Get ready for this stupid question since wowhead is where i initially went first but where did you find that spell ID? I looked at that page and don't see it.
    Check the URL

Quote Originally Posted by Valkon View Post
    Check the URL
    holy god I feel stupid.. thank you

So...for DPS Bear form is there any cap point for haste? I have 27% Haste, 32% Crit, 8% Mastery and lol 2% Vers. Can't post links, so here is my "Link".
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/gordunni/%d0%9a%d1%80%d1%83%d1%87%d0%b8%d0%bd%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b9
    Basically i am wearing haste/crit or haste/smth.
    I am farming 9 keys and Nighthold Heroic in this DPS armor/build thing, so nothing serious. Just curios about some cap points. Thanks.

There's no cap for haste. There's very minor breakpoints where you get an extra thrash in Incarnation or an extra thrash in RoTS (you're way beyond this point), but they're very minor breakpoints.

And if you're passing up ilvl upgrades for haste pieces it's not worth. Ilvl upgrades (even of only 5 ilvls) are always better because of the raw agility increase. Items without agility (neck/rings) on it are less impacted by this obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    There's no cap for haste.
    And if you're passing up ilvl upgrades for haste pieces it's not worth.
    Of course not passing) Highest ilvl, it just my luck that i get 905 items from weekly chest with haste/crit)
    Thanks!

Did anyone see the new back legendary for bears? 30% increased damage from nature and arcane attacks.

But isn't brambles and moonfire the only 2 that apply to it? And with moonfire being nerfed, is anyone going to really want this piece?

Deleted
    when we have ring and bracers giving us 25% increased damage on mangle and thrash I doubt it

Speaking of the ring - didn't someone calculate that the ring won't be worth it if you're 7/7 thrash ?

Did anyone see the new back legendary for bears? 30% increased damage from nature and arcane attacks.

But isn't brambles and moonfire the only 2 that apply to it? And with moonfire being nerfed, is anyone going to really want this piece?
    RotS reflect and lunar beam too. But yea, sounds a bit underwhelming. I'm guessing it might affect wrath and sunfire too, making balance weave maybe viable?

It MIGHT be a consideration instead of our legs. As the thrash dot damage is so small. For me personally, on H guldan I have both legs and bracers with 7/7 jagged claws, I do about 10m dot damage with thrash and 10m dot damage with moonfire. So losing 2 stacks for 30% more moonfire dot damage might be worth it.

Same with the ring.

Waiting for them to appear on PTR for testing.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151802/fury-of-nature

Equip: While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done.
    Hmm. In a random Gul'dan HC kill (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=5) that would give me a 11.05% damage buff (less in reality because of the loss of luffas thrash damage), also ~60k hps (probably a bit more in reality because leech and rots and so on, who knows whether that 30% is affected by mastery and/or versatility and what not). I have LatC though.

It definitely could be an alternative to thrash thrash thrash if you have the moonkin shoulders. The arcane dream is alive!

Also on live:

Hotfix now live: Concordance of the Legionfall grants 4000 Strength, Agility, Intellect, or Versatility + 300 per rank in non-PvP situations
    The proc rate seems to have been doubled as well, I seem to have a 40% avg uptime now.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Hmm. In a random Gul'dan HC kill (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=5) that would give me a 11.05% damage buff (less in reality because of the loss of luffas thrash damage), also ~60k hps (probably a bit more in reality because leech and rots and so on, who knows whether that 30% is affected by mastery and/or versatility and what not). I have LatC though.
    Your damage profile is VERY VERY interesting compared to mine
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=10

I pull 410k just like you but with thrash doing 50% of my damage. I also didnt have concordance on that pull. That is interesting that LatC can compete with Elize if going GG. The thing I need to test this weekend is Luffa + ring. Luffa + back. I really want to stay an AoE bear.