Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    RotS reflect and lunar beam too. But yea, sounds a bit underwhelming. I'm guessing it might affect wrath and sunfire too, making balance weave maybe viable?
    It wouldn't though because it says you only get that 30% bonus while in bear form. Unless you mean the sunfire dot but idk if that applies since it was casted in balance.

Well yeah, if you go for incarnation obviously you'll have much higher thrash damage

LatC really shines in cleave fights with high hp targets (like higher levels m+), so you get free passive moonfires everywhere. I don't think it's actually better than elizes + incarn, but more fun for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mmouser View Post
    Your damage profile is VERY VERY interesting compared to mine
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=10

I pull 410k just like you but with thrash doing 50% of my damage. I also didnt have concordance on that pull. That is interesting that LatC can compete with Elize if going GG. The thing I need to test this weekend is Luffa + ring. Luffa + back. I really want to stay an AoE bear.
    If the adds stay alive for more than 15 seconds give or take procs of thrash it certainly cannot compete.

Beat? Probably not. Compete? Definitely.

It's not exactly like moonfire is very bursty...

This guy (with LatC and Luffa, 48 traits) for example is #11 on mythic botanist, 90% boss damage (so definitely not padding, also warcraftlogs removes all damage dealt to bosses that heal to full, meaning even at the start your damage only counts to the boss you end up killing first), it's maybe not the "best" style, but certainly viable. Also not bad defensively, look at the rage tab and his moonfire casts, he got 408 free rage from LatC (the second passive moonfire already gives you rage).

In a DHT +15 I got 1280 extra rage from it! Haven't worn the Elizes in my bags since I got LatC, I really want to believe in the arcane dream

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Beat? Probably not. Compete? Definitely.

It's not exactly like moonfire is very bursty...

This guy (with LatC and Luffa, 48 traits) for example is #11 on mythic botanist, 90% boss damage (so definitely not padding, also warcraftlogs removes all damage dealt to bosses that heal to full, meaning even at the start your damage only counts to the boss you end up killing first), it's maybe not the "best" style, but certainly viable. Also not bad defensively, look at the rage tab and his moonfire casts, he got 408 free rage from LatC (the second passive moonfire already gives you rage).

In a DHT +15 I got 1280 extra rage from it! Haven't worn the Elizes in my bags since I got LatC, I really want to believe in the arcane dream
    Botanist is probably the worst fight to build an argument around with all of the movement and add cleave. Same with rage gen, gg is going to give you more rage than incarn by a mile unless you're running blood frenzy but even then its probably still going to be a net win for gg. But we were talking about straight damage output and if you can get 2-3 incarns in on a fight with cleave/adds it simply outperforms shoulders/gg.
    For M+ incarn is miles better when there are affixes you can mass pull. Ontop of using incarn to cheese certain things on bursting or completely avoiding certain mob mechanics because they die lol.

And then you go around the corner where there are 5 of the exact same type of mobs again and you have no damage cooldown for 150 seconds >;

I mean, both works, just requires different strategies, incarnation is more like high risk high reward (if you pull as much as possible and hope for the best), while GG is...I don't know, slightly slower but much safer? Heavily depends on group setup and affixes and keystone level I guess.

Even if you pull the same way you do with GG, Incarn will do more damage. You just have to apply moonfire manually in packs when you can't Thrash, if there are less than 10 mobs that live long enough. Also in most dungeons there are specific large pulls especially in the beginning that can just be smoothed out by running incarn.
    Main, Logs. Meine Gilde rekrutiert. Bei Interesse kontaktiert mich hier, unsere Offiziere in Game oder bewerbt euch direkt auf unserer Website.