Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrew View Post
    Cape + Shoulders a better setup for m+ over bracers/pants?
    In particular if you're running glaives also.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    The probably easiest way to do it is to just have a BR ready or a rezz totem, if your raid has a resto shaman. A blessing of Spellwarding from your cotank might work as well.

With correctly set up warlock gates, you can just leg it to the other side of the room and be so far behind the pillars when you drop your debuff that it isn't an issue, but this depends on your ranges getting the pillars up rather close to the boss and you sometimes are out of range of all the healers which doesn't make it much better.

With the gear you have, you can probably just face tank it with SI and be happy. I never much liked that solution but it works. Shenanigans with caster form wild charge and/or priest grips are prone to going wrong and probably cost you more time progressing the boss then just keeping a rezz for the tank.

If you have access to a DK tank (I think warrior works as well), they can just use AMS (Spell reflect) to not get the damage taken increase and just take the Infernal Burning hit without much trouble. Makes the fight nicer, but it is in no way a necessity. If you decide to do that and you only use one of these tanks, you need to swap during one of the IB casts just before the tank debuff is applied. That way the overlaps line up well.
    Not 100% sure but i think spell reflect was fixed ages ago for warrs (they still get the debuf).
    @Sonnillon you mentioned paly co-tank so IMO you should just use his spellwarding for your time when you get debuff + explosion and he can just bubble his (altrough spellward should be off-cd IF he uses a LoH on someone in between your spellward and his turn to get the overlap) - spellward makes the target immune to both debuf (dmg and application of increased dmg taken) and boss AoE explosion - bonus points you can stand on the boss and just dps (you could not taunt swap there too but that will mean you can get the second overlap too)

Deleted
    You are completely right, I see palli tanks so rarely these days that I somehow forgot spellwarding. That is probably the best way to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, not sure how, we killed it. Cannot say that it is an easy task, even with 5 healers. But the artifact ability was really useful and I do feel that the legendary boots also helped. As I am not seeing any chance in getting more then 3-4 killed on mythic total the time we have for the new raid.. Any tips for Inquisition and Harjatan?. Or nothing much special for druids there on mythic?

One thing what puzzles me is compared to a monk... on Inquisition I build up the Torment really-really fast... Anything to do in that regard to reduce the amount you gain (when you don't get hit by shit or don't stand in shit)?

Deleted
    Monks have very, very, very high dodge, so they get a lot less torment (it is only applied when the auto hits). They can also guarantee to dodge the scythe sweep, which applies 20 torment. So they are in a better position and there is nothing you can do about it.

That being said, it isn't a big deal. You just need to swap. The only thing I can think of that helped me with Inq was equipping Cinidaria. And no it isn't just to "cheese parses". You equip it, because then you heal for 30% of the damage you deal while being in the cage (the add never drops below 90%), and thus it isn't important to have a healer with you. Otherwise this can be really unpleasant with our very mediocre persistent self healing. Cloak is also good on the fight, if you remember to refresh your moonfires just before the specials start. GG could be bad, if it procs on something that has the special running, not sure if that counts (Rushing Jade Wind counts, so tell your monk not to take that if he is continuing to tank this fight).

Harjatan..... take Gut Roar and speed your raid up, whenever hatching is cast and position the boss in a way to not cut off the way to the eggs with puddles. Then you should be fine. I found both Inq and Harja to be easier than Goroth, but ymmv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Well, not sure how, we killed it. Cannot say that it is an easy task, even with 5 healers. But the artifact ability was really useful and I do feel that the legendary boots also helped. As I am not seeing any chance in getting more then 3-4 killed on mythic total the time we have for the new raid.. Any tips for Inquisition and Harjatan?. Or nothing much special for druids there on mythic?

One thing what puzzles me is compared to a monk... on Inquisition I build up the Torment really-really fast... Anything to do in that regard to reduce the amount you gain (when you don't get hit by shit or don't stand in shit)?
    Do not use Luffa/Chest/Balance Affinity on DI. You are most likely hitting both bosses.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Hello , i have a dude about progress in M TOS, what legendary are best for progress? actually try to use luffa + elize for max dps , but i dont know if correct that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Do not use Luffa/Chest/Balance Affinity on DI. You are most likely hitting both bosses.
    That is a very good point you made. Need anyway feral affi for it for faster movement cause I seem to relatively slow in running away....

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Hello , i have a dude about progress in M TOS, what legendary are best for progress? actually try to use luffa + elize for max dps , but i dont know if correct that.
    Luffa+Elize for DPS on aoe
    Ladyandthechild+cloak for DPS on single target and sustain cleave.
    Chest+boots or chest+neck for survival usually.

Any break points for stats? I can't seem to find any info, or I didn't look into the right places. I'm sporting ~8% haste, 19% mastery, 18% crit and 22/11% vers. Build up more haste or does it still goes vers > mas > haste > crit?

That is a very good point you made. Need anyway feral affi for it for faster movement cause I seem to relatively slow in running away....
    Running away from the bone saw? Just use your stampeding roar for that.

Might be a dumb question, but I do have a question about mythic Goroth... How can you get behind the spikes on time when you just dropped your explosion away from the group. I just cannot seem to make it with roar or with dash even.

How can you run fast enough? I haven't had the chance to survive that long on our last attempt to try feral affinity out for the 15% extra speed boost... Or does one just pray that they have SI available and just eat the blast with the knockback along with the debuffs?

I did consider taking the longer charge (from out T2 talents), but in order for that to work in getting behind the pillar I have to pop out of bear form so I would get "teleported" to my allies...

Any tips on this? Or should I just bench myself from the fight ^^ and sit on the sidelines with out pally tank? And have our few other player bring classes more suited for the fight?

The funniest thing is that even when I see that I am behind a pillar, I still end up flying (not having issues with it on other difficulties).
    safest way i do it during this overlap combo is, use rage of the sleeper + survival instincts right before the knockback. If u have tos stam trinket use the on-use also.

I just sat there and ate the combo, i have 11mil hp and at 836 ilvl. It's just safer for the entire raid if u just face eat this overlap combo.

- - - Updated - - -

My co-tank was a monk, and my alt is also a monk. yes. Bears gain the torment much faster than brewmasters. No way around it. In any case swaps are usually done during or as bone saw is ending.

Deleted
    If you actually want to play the mechanic and not simply ignore it by RotS + SI stacking (maybe you need your mobility in future contents).
    Skill into wildcharge and have a macro that cancels bear form and uses wild charge.

that way wild charge is super easy to use, you don't have to worry about your form and you outplay the mechanic easily

€: about DI. simply tank swap after the 2nd scythe sweep and then just swap shortly before the end of bone saw. you will never get critical damage in the cage and you will never be critical with torment. no need for calls or sudden improvisation. this always works and is super easy to play.
    Last edited by mmoc0b23987919; 2017-10-16 at 09:28 AM.

I've recently picked up my bear to off tank a little; what are some of the all-rounder trinket options I should run with? I currently am running archimonde + 880 arcano but for sure i know there are better options.

EDIT: we're progressing through m host
    Last edited by sinofasin; 2017-10-17 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    Archimonde is fine. Arcano isn't that great. If you are tanking corp realm, get a Darkmoon deck: Immortality, if you tank spirit realm (which kinda sucks as bear, because I still think that pressing maul isn't a good replacement for AM) get a versa stat stick or (if you want to be even more defensive) try to farm a Writhing heart of darkness from DHT. If you want to switch to a different legendary, then the Host trinket is a good direct replacement for Archimondes as well.

Apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find anything.

Just got LatC to run with the tank cloak. From a DPS PoV, does the rotation change to prioritise GG procs in any situation? (ie over thrash on single target, or over swipe on 4 target cleave?)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find anything.

Just got LatC to run with the tank cloak. From a DPS PoV, does the rotation change to prioritise GG procs in any situation? (ie over thrash on single target, or over swipe on 4 target cleave?)
    For single target: GG procs over anything else, moonfire instead of swipe for filler.
    2-3 targets: Thrash, then GG procs, then maul/mangle etc. Still moonfire for filler over swipe
    4+ targets: As above. Moonfire filler until everything is dotted, then back to swipe.

You might want to sim the numbers to see what exact number of targets swipe overtakes moonfire, but 4 seems about right.
    There are a few things that effect this, such as how much armour targets have. Spamming moonfire can pull ahead of swipe in aoe if the targets have a lot of armour of physical mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by AlCorps View Post
    For single target: GG procs over anything else, moonfire instead of swipe for filler.
    2-3 targets: Thrash, then GG procs, then maul/mangle etc. Still moonfire for filler over swipe
    Are you sure about the filler part? I always used swipe as a filler with no GG procs, and I just checked the OP and here is what is stated:

1. Moonfire 100% uptime
    2. Mangle off CD
    3. Thrash 100% uptime and use off CD
    4. Moonfire with GG proc > Swipe if 2 targets or less.
    5. Maul
    6. Swipe as filler, Swipe > Mangle if 3+ Targets.

with FoN and LaTC, Moonfire slightly outdamages Swipe even after accounting for Swipe's potential to proc GG, so you will fill with MF over Swipe

I simmed myself, and I find that MF ST or 2 target is better than swipe, and questionable at 3 targets.
    GG-MF over Thrash/Mangle is wrong though.

david-925 - MF can proc GG too, so I don't understand the relevance of your statement. The only damage that cannot proc GG is the free MF that the passive casts (to prevent it becoming recursive, I suppose).
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.