Page 18 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thank a lot for advice with Remulos, but still - is there any trinket/other ways to boost my self sustain? Guardian is my offspec and I'm using it for wq/lfd with satchel, and most of times I get shity healer. Basically I want to be a little bit more "independent".

Hello.

I do not understand the sheet for the BIS gear. I understand that the first collumn is the gear and the second the bosses however, what is the other collumns? :S

Is the 200 cloak agility enchant better than the WoD 100 Versa plus 10% speed?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteNightKnight View Post
    Thank a lot for advice with Remulos, but still - is there any trinket/other ways to boost my self sustain? Guardian is my offspec and I'm using it for wq/lfd with satchel, and most of times I get shity healer. Basically I want to be a little bit more "independent".
    Take Lunar Beam. Cycle Barkskin, Lunar beam, and ROTS. Get the ROTS golden trait. Watch yourself become superbear.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yeah, you definitely want at least 1 cooldown + mark of ursol up while you get picked up. It's nature damage for some reason.
    Oh geez, I never realized that. Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yeah, you definitely want at least 1 cooldown + mark of ursol up while you get picked up. It's nature damage for some reason.
    Wow, my mind was just blown. no wonder I feel like I always take so much damage from that... Guess I should read my combat log/dungeon journal more closely.

Deleted
    So... Sephuz's Secret. Obviously it's not our greatest Legendary, but is it just me, or isn't it pretty solid for cranking out some damage in M+ on trash packs?

Guys currently I have an 850 socketed Horn of Valor, the alchemy trinket (850) and the Darkmoon armor trinket (850). Which of the latter should I wear along with Horn?

Has the range on taunt been changed, or has it always been 10 yd range? Something seemed off in todays raid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celin View Post
    Has the range on taunt been changed, or has it always been 10 yd range? Something seemed off in todays raid
    Growl has always been and is 30 yard range.

Welp, mine is 10 yd. I have to be up in the face off my target. Proof: imgur.com/a/jjZmJ

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, I found the cause of it. My pvp talents bugged somehow and counted in raid
    Last edited by Celin; 2016-09-28 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Growl has always been and is 30 yard range.
    A long time ago taunts were melee range i believe, i think that changed in wrath or cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh geez, I never realized that. Thanks for the tip
    Quote Originally Posted by Balear View Post
    Wow, my mind was just blown. no wonder I feel like I always take so much damage from that... Guess I should read my combat log/dungeon journal more closely.
    Haha you're welcome. In your defense - I only found out after wondering the same thing + I felt like my FR heals were way too low so I started looking in the Dungeon Journal + my Details addon.

E: As for PvP talents sticking to PvE, doesn't surprise me. The bug I reported like 1,5 week ago is still there: being able to keep your 75% haste on Healing Touches forever, it's insane.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-09-28 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone noticed that you can kill your cotank on Nythendra when your artifact skill is up :P? I had to use Claws of Ursoc, but sadly I had it active when my cottank was running away/exploding with Infected Rot (guess he didn't get that far, but...)... He kinda died to damage reflect of that skill...
    The damage is ministucle, but in the big picture, wow: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...deaths&death=6

Deleted
    If I'm tanking: I'm not supposed to kitten-weave as long as the boss is mauling on my face right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Anyone noticed that you can kill your cotank on Nythendra when your artifact skill is up :P? I had to use Claws of Ursoc, but sadly I had it active when my cottank was running away/exploding with Infected Rot (guess he didn't get that far, but...)... He kinda died to damage reflect of that skill...
    The damage is ministucle, but in the big picture, wow: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...deaths&death=6
    Why would the damage reflect go to the other tank instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Probably cause of what the artifact ability is: "Unleashes the rage of Ursoc for 10 sec, preventing 25% of all damage you take and reflecting (250% of Attack power) Nature damage back at your attackers." (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200851/rage-of-the-sleeper). Maybe it's working as intended or just an oversight, don't really know...
    But my co-tank did explode with the Infected Rot (the tank debuff), dealing damage to me. And as he was considered my attacker at that point he got hit by the damage reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Omg, I never considered that could happen ><

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    If I'm tanking: I'm not supposed to kitten-weave as long as the boss is mauling on my face right?
    Yep, kitty with a boss going to town on you would be quite painful.

Because when you drop the rot it deals damage to you and those around you. So if the other guy doesn't get far enough away and splashes you while RotS is he'd get the damage backlash from it... and if he's low enough health at the same time you get an exploded tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I'm just being blind but is there a way in Warcraft Logs to see how much damage was mitigated by various abilities?

Any tips for blackrook +7 with this necrotic fix?

Any tips for blackrook +7 with this necrotic fix?
    Don't do it.