Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is there a WeakAura string to tell me when Gory Fur procs as I recently got my second golden trait and saddened to see it has no visual indication at all (and if it does its just another swipe in a sea of swipe animations), just as a buff without a time limit until used.

If I'm taking larger than normal damage it'd be nice to know I can mitigate damage earlier and use it when needed than wait for 45 rage only to find when I press IF/MU I still have some rage left as it consumes the GF proc.
    Last edited by mmocae040fe99f; 2016-09-26 at 08:55 AM.

There's one in the CDs weakaura group found here: https://wago.io/4kBr4SydW

But it's quite easy to make one that just shows an icon when a buff is up

Finally finished with the m+ grind today, 27 traits, 3 goldens, ready for raiding. The amount of AP from +2 spam was a nice suprise, original goal was 24 traits before mythic week.

Regarding LB vs RnT, ran Lunar Beam for 95%, switched to Blood Frenzy for 10+ and Balance Aff once i got the legendary Thrash bracers, felt very strong in comaprison to my other tanks.
    Any questions relating to M+ or Emerald Nightmare i'll answer best i can over the next few days before raid release.

https://puu.sh/rorwq/273f37a672.png feelsgoodman
    Last edited by Pumpsm8; 2016-09-26 at 02:26 PM.

Does anyone know what are the stat priorities for low level mythic plus (M+5)? Would verstaility > Mastery > Haste > Crit work in this context?

Deleted
    Heya.

Can anyone touch base on neck enchants (Heavy Hide vs Hidden Satyr and why you would use each instead of the other) and Balance affinity vs Restoration affinity, when and why you would use Balance?

Thanks a bunch!
    Namuul

Quote Originally Posted by metadodo View Post
    Does anyone know what are the stat priorities for low level mythic plus (M+5)? Would verstaility > Mastery > Haste > Crit work in this context?
    Yeah normal defensive stat prio is completely fine, Vers > Mastery > Haste > Crit. Ran this for many 10+'s

Quote Originally Posted by Namuul View Post
    Heya.

Can anyone touch base on neck enchants (Heavy Hide vs Hidden Satyr and why you would use each instead of the other) and Balance affinity vs Restoration affinity, when and why you would use Balance?

Thanks a bunch!
    Namuul
    Currently have 2 setups; DPS with Balance Aff and Hidden Satyr on neck and Defensive with Heavy Hide and Resto Aff generally.
    Generally mix and match until you are at a comfortable defensive level then work from there, really depends on the type of content you are doing and personal preference.
    Heavy Hide is a ton more overall value though Satyr is only about a 2-4% dps increase on average.

Is there any trinkets with leech, similar to what dropped from Kazzak? I want to boost my self healing a little bit for comfortable WQ/suramar, maybe even dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteNightKnight View Post
    Is there any trinkets with leech, similar to what dropped from Kazzak? I want to boost my self healing a little bit for comfortable WQ/suramar, maybe even dungeons.
    Try the class hall follower 'Keeper Remulos' he does insane aoe damage and is a quite a huge heal at the same time, generally kills packs by himself. Probably the best follower ive seen for any class so far. Makes any world content much quicker and more enjoyable.

Yeah, Remulos is devastating for World Quests.
    Especially because Rage of the Sleeper(EotN) buffs the damage on both Lunar Beam, Barkskin, AND Remulos.
    I've gotten Remulos ticking for 85-90k a second.

Deleted
    What's your guys' opinion wowhead.com/item=137315&bonus=1727 ? (Writhing Heart of Darkness).

I'm unsure whether I want to trade an agi+mastery trinket over it. I mean the equip effect is kinda ok if you've got enough crit but then again..it would need quite a big amount of it to be good.

Opinions?
    Last edited by mmocc59e9a0431; 2016-09-27 at 02:35 PM. Reason: change link

Deleted
    Hey, how do you guys handle skittish in mythic +? if taunt if off cooldown i have to use 4-5 globals to regain threat from my demon hunter, which is a pain in the ass when mass pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by Namuul View Post
    What's your guys' opinion wowhead.com/item=137315&bonus=1727 ? (Writhing Heart of Darkness).

I'm unsure whether I want to trade an agi+mastery trinket over it. I mean the equip effect is kinda ok if you've got enough crit but then again..it would need quite a big amount of it to be good.

Opinions?

Considering you really don't want to gear for Crit, its probably not ideal. But if you already have it, might check it on some fights and check on uptime?

There is a similar variant which procs on any hits and has flat mastery on it:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139335/g...tte&bonus=1807

I think this one might actually be decent on fast-attacking bosses, or trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Considering you really don't want to gear for Crit, its probably not ideal. But if you already have it, might check it on some fights and check on uptime?
    With ~20% crit I'm getting ~90% uptime on three stacks. Can't really find a problem with the trinket. We may not want to gear for crit, but blizzard seems like they want us to, and in the end they'll win.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Ugh, was really hoping they'd fix our bug with Iron Grip from Oakheart, but no tweet as of yet, and they're pretty busy with tweeting about hotfixes today.

Hi all. The stat priority for Guardians are Vers > Mastery > Haste/Crit.

However, most of the loot that is 865+ (from mythic+ and heroic/mythic EN), usually has crit+vers or crit+mastery. I am wondering if ilvl is more important or using the vers/mastery bonuses from lower ilvl gear is better?

Thanks.

Yes ilevel si more important. You get a lot more hp, more damage/dodge from agi, and other stats, while not as good as vers/mast, are still beneficial and getting that much more of them can be better .

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Ugh, was really hoping they'd fix our bug with Iron Grip from Oakheart, but no tweet as of yet, and they're pretty busy with tweeting about hotfixes today.
    Sorry what bug, I've totally missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Sorry what bug, I've totally missed this
    A heads up: Oakheart's Crushing Grip does not count towards your FR's healing. It does count in (one of the most popular) WA, but it doesn't actually heal anything but the 5% of your max health. This can be incredibly stressful on higher mythic levels, on +8 it does 5.3m damage over 5 seconds which doesn't count at all for FR.
    Posted it a day ago, but it can really ruin your run. For example: last night we did a +5 DHT and got 3 chests. We had 7 seconds to spare, I died because the healer didn't really pay attention and my FR was useless so I just rolled over and died. (That and a BRes DC later on, but that's besides the point).

Posted it a day ago, but it can really ruin your run. For example: last night we did a +5 DHT and got 3 chests. We had 7 seconds to spare, I died because the healer didn't really pay attention and my FR was useless so I just rolled over and died. (That and a BRes DC later on, but that's besides the point).
    So this is why +7 hurt so hard

ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    So this is why +7 hurt so hard

ffs
    Yeah, you definitely want at least 1 cooldown + mark of ursol up while you get picked up. It's nature damage for some reason.