Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is the Thrash exploit fixed on PTR? It's pretty ridiculous it hasn't been fixed so far to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurman View Post
    Didn't see Thick Hide nerf on PTR or just miss in any build ? Feels like affinity + affinity legendary nerf
    Was wondering if they'd pull last-minute shit like this. And they did. I mean it's not unjustified, but still.

Yea, 4% is nothing, just sad it makes the legendary chest worse though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Does it only affect guardian specc or is guardian affinity now worse too?

Good question, but id say its probably for both bears and the affinity for other specs

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Prior to the nerf, it at least was the best survivability legendary. Now it isn't even that and the "utility" it provides isn't enough reason to (later down if you have more options) use it.

Hopefully they get around to redesign it for 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    Does it only affect guardian specc or is guardian affinity now worse too?
    Patchnotes said Thick Hide, so it should apply to affinity as well.

Deleted
    How bad are the nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Prior to the nerf, it at least was the best survivability legendary. Now it isn't even that and the "utility" it provides isn't enough reason to (later down if you have more options) use it.
    It's still one of the two best legendaries when there's constant heavy damage incoming.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I haven't gotten an answer earlier and cannot test it on PTR/7.1 myself: Is the thrash legendary exploit now fixed? I know Pumps has been heavily exploiting it for M+ and Mythic raid rankings so he should know.

This thick hide nerf

Cannot go Unpunished

Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Since I haven't gotten an answer earlier and cannot test it on PTR/7.1 myself: Is the thrash legendary exploit now fixed? I know Pumps has been heavily exploiting it for M+ and Mythic raid rankings so he should know.
    Elaborate pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    Elaborate pls.
    The bracers are supposed to increase Thrash damage and range by 25% for Guardian and by 75% for Feral. You can exploit them to get 75% in Guardian. Pumps (among many other druids) has been using that exploit for a while now (more than two weeks) and it significantly skews perceived tank balance when looking at top logs for tank DPS in raids and/or Mythic+ dungeons.

It's also known by the warcraftlogs staff but they haven't found a way to reliably detect it yet to filter out those logs.

If Blizzard doesn't know of the bug and ends up seeing guardian overperform in DPS, I fear they'll nerf the spec itself instead... it wouldn't be the first time. I reported the bug in-game weeks ago but being from EU I cannot use the US bug report forum (EU has none) and given that it's still live as of today, I'm wondering if Blizzard is actually aware of it.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-10-25 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    You can exploit them
    how can you do that?

GG was the best in the T75 row for most content. Does that change now ?
    And if it changes when do you use the different options and why?

thanks in advance

Luffa Wrappings should once again function correctly for non-Feral Druids.
    From todays hotfixes.

1. Is GG still the best talent in the row after the rage nerf
    2. Should we be using the active procs for damage opposite with it being a dps loss before?

GG proc is higher priority than swipe on 1-2 targets now.

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    1. Is GG still the best talent in the row after the rage nerf
    2. Should we be using the active procs for damage opposite with it being a dps loss before?
    Since GG Moonfire initial dmg is higher than Swipe for single target, there's no reason to not use GG procs as fillers instead of Swipe, when possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

On a related note, anyone else seeing threat issues with Moonfire still? Had a GG proc saved up from previous pull, someone in group proximity aggro'd mobs, immediately Moonfire crit a mob for 270k on cast while Swiping the rest on the next GCD for much less damage... Moonfire mob kept running towards the proximity player until the first DoT tick, gained threat immediately on the mobs hit by Swipe.

While it doesn't matter 95% of the time, it's that 5% that's really frustrating.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Definitely noticed that last night yeah. Thought it was an issue with my nameplates (threat plates, should have changed to green but stayed red) at first but it kept happening.

Looking for opinions.

I currently have three trinkets to choose from:

855 Darkmoon Deck: Immortality
    865 Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor with a socket
    865 Shivermaw's Jawbone

Which two would you recommend? Content I'm dealing with is M+ and mythic progression (plus weekly heroic clear).

Also, it's worth using a 200 agility gem right? Or do the sheer stats not overtake the utility of a versatility or mastery gem?