Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think sephuz should have a separate ranking for "when you can reliably proc it at least nearly on cd" and "when you can't"; I think it should be much higher for the former

I think that since you are ranking them for DPS you should probably include Lady and the Child, even though it's exclusive to the Balance loot table
    Macrologia (expert on Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid)

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    I think sephuz should have a separate ranking for "when you can reliably proc it at least nearly on cd" and "when you can't"; I think it should be much higher for the former

I think that since you are ranking them for DPS you should probably include Lady and the Child, even though it's exclusive to the Balance loot table
    Let's go for that balance loot spec to get one of the highest DPS gain legendaries boys. Balance HYPE!
    Also, I agree on Sephuz. It's probably the strongest legendary for dps on M+.

Anyone tested legendary trinket? i think is very balance about survival and dps ( have a lot of mastery and vers and proc is very good)

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Anyone tested legendary trinket? i think is very balance about survival and dps ( have a lot of mastery and vers and proc is very good)
    I feel as if it is bis for pretty much everything. Bear mastery with its base health makes the proc retarded along with it having bis stats and every trinket in nh being dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    I feel as if it is bis for pretty much everything. Bear mastery with its base health makes the proc retarded along with it having bis stats and every trinket in nh being dogshit
    losing a 940 slot to a legendary without armor is painful. also, a couple of the dps trinkets in NH look interesting (elemental foci and nightblooming frond in particular)...

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    losing a 940 slot to a legendary without armor is painful. also, a couple of the dps trinkets in NH look interesting (elemental foci and nightblooming frond in particular)...
    How so? We're going to get to armor cap in full bis nh gear.

Regarding food, when going for dmg do we still use versatility or is Fishbrul special (the pepper fireballs thingy) better?

Soulwell - at ilvl 894 with 54 traits you don't even armour cap with 4 stacks of ironfur (though you just about would with 4 stacks + heavy hide).

I don't think it's a going concern until 7.2

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Soulwell - at ilvl 894 with 54 traits you don't even armour cap with 4 stacks of ironfur (though you just about would with 4 stacks + heavy hide).

I don't think it's a going concern until 7.2
    I'm aware, it was more towards the concern of a bit of armor over an insane trinket.

I'm aware, it was more towards the concern of a bit of armor over an insane trinket.
    Really depends on the situation, honestly. For single-target, it can be a decent damage boost... assuming you can break the shield in a reliable manner on CD. For larger AoE situations, the damage is pitiful since it's split between targets and becomes the equivalent of an extra GCD for Swipe/Thrash at best. I tried using the trinket this week in M+, and even in >+10 I had issue getting the bubble to consume on single-target (actually sat so I'd get crit to break it). Was a nice little boost of AoE threat on trash thanks to Skittish when picking them up, but that's about it. Regardless, from the DPS perspective, if you don't have anything better in the trinket department, then go for it.

Survival-wise, it's pretty solid I'd say. Again, I had issues actually popping the bubble on ST, which means yay for surviving and boo for the damage potential. At he very least it's a nice stats stick with benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Really depends on the situation, honestly. For single-target, it can be a decent damage boost... assuming you can break the shield in a reliable manner on CD. For larger AoE situations, the damage is pitiful since it's split between targets and becomes the equivalent of an extra GCD for Swipe/Thrash at best. I tried using the trinket this week in M+, and even in >+10 I had issue getting the bubble to consume on single-target (actually sat so I'd get crit to break it). Was a nice little boost of AoE threat on trash thanks to Skittish when picking them up, but that's about it. Regardless, from the DPS perspective, if you don't have anything better in the trinket department, then go for it.

Survival-wise, it's pretty solid I'd say. Again, I had issues actually popping the bubble on ST, which means yay for surviving and boo for the damage potential. At he very least it's a nice stats stick with benefits.
    Every tank trinket in nh is garbage so I mean I'd rather have that than anything else.

At 6 mil hp, trinket is 20k dps when used on cd with maximum efficiency. Damage scales rather bad with hp, at 7 mil hp it would be 21k dps...

Single target damage wise around as good as Elizes with R&T and feral affinity until you reach REALLYBADMATHWARNING ~375k dps or so, beyond that Elizes should be better.

Every tank trinket in nh is garbage so I mean I'd rather have that than anything else.
    id rather just continue to not use tank trinkets at all.

Now that Nighthold is out and I've grabbed my 4-set, there are a ton of issues that negatively impact Guardians throughout the raid.

First, and most importantly, the 4-set still has code left over from when it used to increase the duration of Ironfur. If any of you are aware of the Ironfur deletion timers from shifting out and into Bear form quickly while trying to maintain Ironfurs, the 4-set bug is essentially the same bug. An Ironfur with the 4-set will log a deletion timer 2 seconds later than the duration of the buff, causing the Ironfur to delete two stacks: when it expires naturally, and additionally when the deletion time fires off 2 seconds later.

Here is my bug report about the above: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752513242

Here is a video showing it in action. Watch the buff bar in the upper right, the armor value on the character sheet, and/or the purple Ironfur tracker in the center. The stack is deleted at 0:14 https://youtu.be/7pHUjQRJj10

Additionally, fights such as Chronomatic Anomaly, Elisande, and Gul'dan will also cause your Ironfurs to delete two stacks on each expiration as the Ironfur deletion timers are unaffected by Fast Time and similar abilities, while the Ironfur buff is. I have no videos for this.

Here is my bug report for the specific boss of Elisande: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752561565

Both the 4-set bug and individual bugs on Anomaly, Elisande, and Gul'dan pose a lot of issues for Guardian Druids in Nighthold, as you can potentially have your active Ironfur stacks reduced by 1 due to Ironfurs removing two stacks per cast. This can only be solved by causing a massive Ironfur reset by not using the ability for an extended length of time.

I tweeted WarcraftDevs about the issue here: https://twitter.com/videnfost/status/822348633077116928
    Last edited by videnfost; 2017-01-20 at 07:49 AM.

I got the trinket yesterday as my second legendary to go along with the survival instincts ring. I was happy to get a legendary but at the same time, it feels lackluster.

I stopped playing my Warlock due to three bad legendaries and now my Druid is getting what appear to be middle of the pack ones. This system is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by videnfost View Post
    Now that Nighthold is out and I've grabbed my 4-set
    Why do you have your 4s set first week as a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    I got the trinket yesterday as my second legendary to go along with the survival instincts ring. I was happy to get a legendary but at the same time, it feels lackluster.

I stopped playing my Warlock due to three bad legendaries and now my Druid is getting what appear to be middle of the pack ones. This system is awful.
    The trinket is literally insane for dps.

The trinket is literally insane for dps.
    I just got it last night and it felt like it wasn't doing much for me in my limited use. I will of course try it some more.

The trinket isn't that great

That 4 set bug is reminiscient of the Ursoc's Endurance and Guardian of Elune bug in beta. Pretty annoying.

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    I just got it last night and it felt like it wasn't doing much for me in my limited use. I will of course try it some more.
    Purely math wise it shouldn't be that good for dps.
    Has something changed?

Coins

That 4 set bug is reminiscient of the Ursoc's Endurance and Guardian of Elune bug in beta. Pretty annoying.
    Those bugs actually made it to live and players were putting points in while gaining no benefit.