account unlocks gone missing when going preferred again

just wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

basically, for the most part I play as subscriber, but given lack of new content etc - I decided to go preferred. I have gone preferred one time before, because my satisfaction with the game ebbs and flows - back in the early days of cartel market while still a subscriber, I bought every possible account unlock. including now defunct event equipment authorization (that is still sitting in my inventory as of today :/ ) now the last time I was preferred was before SoR was released - I remember becasue it was for about two weeks and I was still doing ops with my currently near extinct guild, so I was using weekly passes. back then? I consumed every single unlock I had. including artifact equipment authorization (which you'd think would be a no brainer to get, seeing as ability to use epic gear is kinda necessary if you get anywhere near max level). its now missing from my unlocks :/ to say that I'm annoyed is an understatement.

yes I know I've had it and used it. back then I bought the same set of unlocks for 3 separate accounts and given that I was actively running ops, I wouldn't have forgotten that one anyways. aforementioned artifact equipment authorization is working just fine on the other 2 accounts that were preferred far longer and coincidentally don't have KOTFE on it active.

yeah, I shot an e-mail to bioware. predictably they are denying that I had any such unlocks. it took me over a week of daily arguing just to get them to admit that they fucked up my free transfer from a referral link (first they tried to claim that I used it, than they tried to claim that those transfers expire >_>)

but the thing is... has anyone else experienced this annoyance? if yes, were you able to get it fixed? thank you in advance.

oooh, and update. apparently its not missing from my account >_> becasue after badgering costumer service, while they still refused to admit that they are wrong - i got a replacement item in a mail. except... I can't use it, cause /drummroll it's already active on my account! but... not working (as in I cannot equip artifact equipment still).

dear god, the bugs in this game sometimes border on hilariously sad...

and now to wait for their next reply.

and the saga concludes. they fixed it. in a most roundabout way of adding enough cartel coins to my account to buy unlock directly from cartel market and then using it that way, but... at least it works now. but I have to wonder... do they train them to never ever admit that company might actualy bet at fault over something?
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2016-08-28 at 01:19 AM.

I had it happen, i ended up buying the unlock again on the couple of toons I wanted it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================