Deleted

***Goldean Idea*** - possibility to hear final thoughts of a demon!

So I have played Nioh, you know that super great and fun game! And when you get souls from the corpse you hear the final moments of the dead guy.

I thought that maybe from time tooo timeee, but not too often we would be able to hear the final thoughts of slain enemy after we gather its soul fragment.

0/10 not even a Seaking idea.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    0/10 not even a Seaking idea.
    well, I understand your response as the lack of refined tastes! small touch, little things, these are what make games great!

"We are... infinite"

~ Final thought of every demon ever

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    well, I understand your response as the lack of refined tastes! small touch, little things, these are what make games great!
    so i am guessing WoW aint great? Damnit i thought it was great. If these so said other games are so "great" then how come they never come close to what WoW has become or has been?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    so i am guessing WoW aint great? Damnit i thought it was great. If these so said other games are so "great" then how come they never come close to what WoW has become or has been?
    But they did in their respective genres.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    But they did in their respective genres.
    Who is it and are they still just as big?

not saying your idea is bad but why fix something that aint broken. Is it going to make you unsub or not play the game?

Would get old too quickly.

Deleted
    Who is it and are they still just as big?

not saying your idea is bad but why fix something that aint broken. Is it going to make you unsub or not play the game?
    Singleplayer games usually are not as big. IT would fine excellent in WoW as lore enhancer
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Would get old too quickly.
    True, but record 100+ simple lines and we are golden. make it also a little bit rare and we are golden.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Declaring your own golden idea huh, not even truly yours now is it.

I can see that but i dont care to listen to every npc i kill to hear their thoughts like someone else said would get really old about about 50 people killed.

when iam leveling i am listening to music anyhow with wow sounds down and even raiding for the most part i hardly listen to the sounds. so maybe something in the future but right now no imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Declaring your own golden idea huh, not even truly yours now is it.
    rarely ideas are truly ours
    I can see that but i dont care to listen to every npc i kill to hear their thoughts like someone else said would get really old about about 50 people killed.

when iam leveling i am listening to music anyhow with wow sounds down and even raiding for the most part i hardly listen to the sounds. so maybe something in the future but right now no imo
    yes, this is why I have said it should happen rarely