Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Are you kidding? I do at least 320k and im only 859 with mostly Outlaw-specific gear with a couple good pieces for mastery. For how we know Sub scales with better and better gear, i don't see how it's as simple as "no leg boots, shit dps". Especially when i dont even have more than 70% mastery.
    Gosh you are an annoying person. Being aggressive and posting the last weeks "outlaw over all" and now you are here "oh look how shitty you are, i'm doing fine with sub with my outlaw gear". Just stop posting. It's ridiculous. No productive posts since I'm here in the mmo-champion forum.

Stop pointless posting already.

EDIT: i'm dabbling with the other specs since getting to 13/15 traits is kinda easy and this way i have a basic setup ready if a respec is needed. I tried assassination, but it seems that i'm much more fragile with it compared with sub - given the gear doesn't change at all.

I suppose sub stealth shield has something to do with it, but i didn't expect to be this squishy as assa. Doing something wrong maybe?
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-10-19 at 09:28 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

So, any confirmed reasons on why the sims are not a true reflection of Sub atm? Hopefully Stjern can clarify.

Are you still playing outlaw?

Hey Stjern, I was wondering, did you remove your weakauras from the doc by any chance? Because I can't find it

Deleted
    Thing is regarding sub; that It needs a bit of gear etc to shine, where as assassination etc can shine with low gear.
    Sub WILL be the best going into future raids, It is just at the current standpoint that Assa is a bit over sub.

Subtlety will be the best; so don't worry if you invested points. It is still VERY playable, as all necks are viable currently.

- - - Updated - - -

My weakauras are at -> http://pastebin.com/u/stjern
    They haven't been updated for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

I play Outlaw, whenever I'm on my rogue for Mythic. Currently playing a lot of demon hunter to prepare for Trial of Valor, where I will most likely be playing DH.

- - - Updated - - -

Sims were off from the results we saw. I don't know why.
    Subtlety is still a very good and viable spec; and it will get better as we progress into the expansion.

I was wondring is there any stat weights? Or we have to sim everything?

I'm using:
    Agility: 1.00
    Mastery: 0.84
    Critical Strike: 0.68
    Versatility: 0.67
    Haste: 0.46

From Icy-Veins, not sure if it's right thing to do, but the upgrades seems noticeable.

Sim all the things!
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Sim everything, using other people stat-weights is very bad. Always sim for yourself

Deleted
    Hi there!

First thanks for this great guide, but i have a question regarding the new trinket sims.

Is eye of command only so good when weared with the nightbane chest or its still considerable good without the tunic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Hi there!

First thanks for this great guide, but i have a question regarding the new trinket sims.

Is eye of command only so good when weared with the nightbane chest or its still considerable good without the tunic?
    I don't know for Outlaw/Sub, but it's a fantastic trinket even without the chest. You'd need to sim it against the other trinkets you have to be sure, but it's a solid upgrade for a lot of assassination rogues.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Deleted
    Sadly, we can't sim it yet, as the combo dosen't work as intended in SimC. However, It's a good combo for sure.

So is outlaw an good these days or should I go for sin til I get the boots for sub? x.x

Ok, finally reached the second gold as Sub, and dps increased by a good bunch, coupled with the legendary bracers.

Now i'll spend some AP on the other artifacts to have at least the option to play them if i like (though i don't think i'll do )
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Rogues are so nice ppl, few weeks ago during heroic EN was asking another rogue whats good dps for OL, he just said to swich to sin
    Last night was trying the raid training dummy to see where my OL progress is, once again asked whats good dmg, fast answer was ''switch to sin''
    Any OL (tryharders) could tell whats ''bare minimum'' you should have (on like 5-10min training raid dummy) to even think about being in mythic raid. General said 300k, and yes i am aware that our variations are huge, first try got godroll and went to 320k, 2nd try without it was 60k below.

Deleted
    @Orionmnt depends what kind of gear/relics/legendary you have and of course if you are doing everything correct.

Deleted
    Yes yes, thats right but at the end numbers are what matters. Im 871 with the leg boots (relics = below average), sadly simc aint working correct and following the general rule for vers>crit>haste~mastery.
    I guess for sin its ok with 400k, so for OL 300k?

Thanks for the guide!

I've recently started leveling my rogue and started out as Sub for a couple of levels. Got the Dreadblades and the Kingslayers and I think I'm leaning more towards Outlaw. I like the roll for buffs and then unload style (at least thus far). Sub was fun as well, but there is something so innately satisfying about shooting someone with a pistol in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: somehow double posted

Edit part deux: is it normal to be energy starved while Outlawing at lower levels? I feel like I'm always waiting for Saber Slash to light up again.
    Last edited by Thrillhouse918; 2016-11-30 at 01:40 PM.

Hey guys, what is your advice to Start THW Expansion with.
    As far as i read the terms are the following:

Outlaw: random procs can be frustrating - good damage + cleave

Sin - dull and simply - good damage, even with low ilevel, rampup and Bad aoe

Sub - high skill cap - great damage with high ilevel, OK aoe - worse damage at early 110/ low ilevel.

I really love sub so far (1-100) and now i'm afraid to pick the wrong spec for the Expansion. I cant get a clear information so far, some saying sub is the worst spec to go for, others say all speccs are fairly on par.

Can you give me your advice/experience?