Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Shit I regret overwriting my run through relics. Haven't got a single one now but I've got 875 ilvl

Deleted
    Guys, what do you think will be the best solo/small scale (W)PvP spec for rogue? I just got Assa artifact weapons, because it offers really good burst like in good ol days, but I'm not completely sure it's the right choice. For example Subtlety's Soothing Shadows seems soooo good for duels and small scale pvp and Outlaw just pumps out very consistent numbers while offering (hp and sick energy) regen via traits and buffs, and that hook and KS... <3

I'm afraid that with Assa if I'm not able to burst my target down in the opener or in the second stun chain, than I'm most likely dead...

Oh, I also love big numbers!
    Last edited by mmoc86abf9a49e; 2016-09-19 at 04:18 AM.

Hoping to get some clarification on re rolling. If your first roll isn't good on boss pull, should you reroll during AR/cotd until you get 2+ buffs? Or is it better to run through during AR/cotD and reroll after? Different threads say different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Badloop View Post
    Hoping to get some clarification on re rolling. If your first roll isn't good on boss pull, should you reroll during AR/cotd until you get 2+ buffs? Or is it better to run through during AR/cotD and reroll after? Different threads say different things.
    The "rule" is:

A) Mark for dead--->RtB----->Ambush---> Your buff is Broadsides ? No---> Ar+CotD and keep one buff till the end of the burst(then fish for 2+or shark infested water).

B) Mark for dead---->RtB---->Ambush--->Your buff is Broadsides ? Yes--->get 5/6 combo and Re roll RtB---->AR+Cotd and keep the buff u get till the end of the burst(then fish for 2+ or shark infested water).

What do you think about an 840 The Devilsaurs Bite vs an 840 static haste trinket?

Deleted
    Badloop -> For raids you keep rerolling for 2 buffs OR TB/SIW. Once CoTD is over, then get 2+ buffs.
    Morween -> https://puu.sh/rarER/b4606ff09e.png <- Take a look on that picture

Thanks alot for your hardwork Stjern really appreciate it man

Deleted
    You're welcome man

Tomorrow it's raid open day...we have some Nws from PTR???(is DMG nerf hard hitting Outlaw??Are boss mechanics favorable to a more Dot specializazione like sin).

From PTR expirience seems that lot of boss will have mechanics that force u to run away several time (a try on first boss i spend more time running away cause bad luck with Dot).

Deleted
    I personally haven't played PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Dryzz View Post
    Tomorrow it's raid open day...we have some Nws from PTR???(is DMG nerf hard hitting Outlaw??Are boss mechanics favorable to a more Dot specializazione like sin).

From PTR expirience seems that lot of boss will have mechanics that force u to run away several time (a try on first boss i spend more time running away cause bad luck with Dot).
    seems that many has hit and run mechanics or area debuff....so sin would be advantaged imho
    Last edited by bigsuirlife; 2016-09-21 at 08:43 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Kingsbane?

Thanks for the Assa-Openers, I was a bit unsure about Vendetta using with the Artifact trait (fullfilled energy on use).
    One thing to note: missing Kingsbane in the Bleed build-opener. Where should we use it? I tested it after Exsang + refreshed Garrote, seems to be stable - but is it ideal at this time?

So with the recent nerfs and buffs , what changes for us ?

Deleted
    Changes:
    Outlaw will still be the best progress spec.
    Subtlety might become better mid EN Mythic progress.
    Subtlety will be the best farm spec .

Deleted
    Updates to the sheet:
    Rough BiS lists.
    Newer trinket simulations.
    Newer Racial simulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Stjern View Post
    Updates to the sheet:
    Rough BiS lists.
    Newer trinket simulations.
    Newer Racial simulations.
    Thanks for that.

Quick question regarding sub gameplay; after the initial burst when we burn 3 charges of dance, do you then use the 4th and 5th until all procs (potion, lust) are done and then start only dancing 1 charge at 2+ charges, saving 1 charge for controlled burst or more procs/potion usage? or do you just pool energy before dancing and effectivly dance off cd?
    It's all ogre now

Deleted
    Hello Stjern, first of all thank you very much for your awesome work u did with creating and updating your rogue overview!

With the recent changes i'd like know, which specc ist the best on each of the EM bosses. I read your statement, that you'll go with outlaw, because of the AP you dumped into it, but it would be very nice to see, which specc actually performs best in hc but especially in mythic progress. My outlaw weapon is also the one i focused since legion start, but i think about switching speccs in mythic from boss to boss (Outlaw - Sub).

Hopefully you can help me out with this decisions

Quote Originally Posted by SimonPeca View Post
    Hello Stjern, first of all thank you very much for your awesome work u did with creating and updating your rogue overview!

With the recent changes i'd like know, which specc ist the best on each of the EM bosses. I read your statement, that you'll go with outlaw, because of the AP you dumped into it, but it would be very nice to see, which specc actually performs best in hc but especially in mythic progress. My outlaw weapon is also the one i focused since legion start, but i think about switching speccs in mythic from boss to boss (Outlaw - Sub).

Hopefully you can help me out with this decisions
    Sub is the way for Mythic EM. Normal/HC EM Outlaw is still standing as King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryzz View Post
    Sub is the way for Mythic EM. Normal/HC EM Outlaw is still standing as King.
    So Sub is the best performing specc for all 7 Bosses in EM? Isn't Outlaw better for fights like Dragons or Cenarius?