Deleted

Enhancement animations feeling a bit lackluster?

Am I the only one who feels that some of our abilities have rather.. boring looking animations?

I love how Stormstrike, Boulderfist and Crash Lightning looks. But Lava Lash is just this thin line of fire - I feel like it could have more volume, as if the entire weapon was engulfed in fire, and the trail of fire you would expect to see when you swing it.

I feel the same about Frostbrand and Flametongue. Frostband is just a bit of blue, and you can hardly see Flametongue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Am I the only one who feels that some of our abilities have rather.. boring looking animations?

I love how Stormstrike, Boulderfist and Crash Lightning looks. But Lava Lash is just this thin line of fire - I feel like it could have more volume, as if the entire weapon was engulfed in fire, and the trail of fire you would expect to see when you swing it.

I feel the same about Frostbrand and Flametongue. Frostband is just a bit of blue, and you can hardly see Flametongue at all.
    I like them, personally... Lava lash is meant to be a quick slash-like attack so a thin line of fire fits it... Flametounge/Frostband are merely weapon buff abilities so I wouldn't neither expect nor want them to have exposive animations. I think Enh is visually one of the best specs in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the animations, Crash Lightning in particular gives me this warm, fuzzy feeling when I see lightning shoot out of the sky and blast an entire group of enemies.

As Fitsu above said, most of our damage is us augmenting our weapons and then hitting people in the face with a big hammer. Stormstrike visually gives me the feeling of swinging really hard and nailing someone with lightning and Lava Lash feels like it should, just a quick strike with fire. I love getting my Spirit Wolves too as they look great with the Elemental Enhancements that your Doomhammer grants them. When you use Crash Lightning and they are out it looks great to see them AoE the group as well.

Ummmm...enh has the best melee animations in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the old Stormstrike animation. Maybe they could have just made it faster or more fancy. Everything else is fine.