Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unlearning flavor-stuff

I bought the items in Moonglade, that let me shift into Tree-form..

Now, it have installed itself on Ctrl-F4, where my Moonkin-form used to be. Moonkin is now Ctrl-F5, which is signifigantly harder to reach.
    Is there a way to unlearn the Tree-form, so I can get my Moonkin back where it belongs?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Just swap the keybinds.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Try binding it to Alt-F4 instead, that's closer anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

You can switch the bindings and leave the forms in the display order they are at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
    Just swap the keybinds.
    I have yet to find a way to switch them.. Not even Bartender seems to let me switch the order or them or change the keybind..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I have yet to find a way to switch them.. Not even Bartender seems to let me switch the order or them or change the keybind..
    Did it ever occur to you to just go into the keybinding menu?

The swap only happens when you login in Balance spec. If you change specs back and forth you will find Moonkin back at the fourth position. I reported this as a bug some time ago.

Obviously swapping key-binding won't help much if you ever plan to change specs after logging in, because then their positions change again. So just make it a habit to switch specs back and forth, report a bug and hope for Blizzard to fix it anytime soon.

Deleted
    Until they fix the bug best option might be to put Moonkin form on your regular action bars and setup a keybind for it that way.

Keybindings>Action bar> special action button 1-10

Switch the keybindings.

I use a one-button macro for switching forms in any Druid spec, so the bug doesn't affect me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I use a one-button macro for switching forms in any Druid spec, so the bug doesn't affect me anyway.
    How do you do this? Any way I can imagine it the idea sounds terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes0773 View Post
    How do you do this? Any way I can imagine it the idea sounds terrible.
    I guess by using modifiers (i.e. simple press is no form, ctrl is bear, shift is cat, alt is travel). I do this with a lot of macros and its handier than it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I guess by using modifiers (i.e. simple press is no form, ctrl is bear, shift is cat, alt is travel). I do this with a lot of macros and its handier than it sounds.
    Then it wouldn't be a one button macro anymore, though.

Bartender4 works for me on the stance bar exactly the same way as rebinding any other key.

It is possible to bind macros directly without placing them on a button (most comfortably by using an addon), using that you could bind the following macro:

/use Moonkin Form

Clique for example allows you to do this (By binding a macro and specifying that it needs no target).
    You have to delete the binding in the standard settings though to avoid conflicts.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-08-26 at 02:44 PM.

Here is the thread with my most current versions of one-button Druid form macros:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll-Druid-specs

If your using Bartender do what i do. Hide the stance bar then use one of your unused bars, personally i use bar 10 which is my random other things bar on all my toons. Set it up for how ever many spots you need, position and whatever settings you do for your other bars. Then toss on it your shape shift macros or if you don't use them you can just drag them from the spell book. This also has the nice little feature of letting you put them in the order you want and assigning Hotkeys.

Deleted
    Yeh never keybind the stance bar it just messes up with changing specs, just drag the form spells from your spell book onto an actual action bar and bind them to what you want and change the other for each spec to suit what you're after :3

I'm using CTRL-^ (^° is placed below ESC on the German keyboard, where `~ is on the US keyboard). Additionally I bound CTRL-UP to the same (one-button macro) command. That way I can also use my mouse for switching forms (one mouse button is set to CTRL, others to UP and DOWN).

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Here is the thread with my most current versions of one-button Druid form macros:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll-Druid-specs
    This is for travel only, not for actual in combat situations. Meaning we still need to have forms bound, and the bug still affects us. Not to mention being slowed or any pvp content at all.