Deleted

Mythic+ Guild Groups

Hi all! My question is mainly for the officers of this forum, Do you mind organize premade group for mythic+ or let yout guildies make group theirself? And how do you manage the need of 5-6 tank for complete al the groups? Some dps going os for mythic+ tanking even with 0 artifact power in the tank artifact?

We are actually beginning our progression as a Mythic+ focused guild. We have 3 teams of already setup and ready to begin Mythics by the second week, and Mythic+ as soon as they open.

We will be doing a once weekly run of Nightmare by bringing all 3 groups together and sprinkling some pugs in here and there, our other two tanks and myself are all also managing a DPS spec and we will share the responsibility in raids.

Once Nighthold opens up our plan is to start focusing on Nighthold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    ready to begin Mythics by the second week
    wait wat?

we have 6 groups were dps play tank or heal .... first stages of mythic+ are not that hard and an offspecc artifact with one golden trait is enough

Quote Originally Posted by rampage2roflmao View Post
    wait wat?

we have 6 groups were dps play tank or heal .... first stages of mythic+ are not that hard and an offspecc artifact with one golden trait is enough
    I dont understand your confusion. Mythic+ doesn't open until later.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    your post states that u gonna start normal mythics in the second week. Letting me guess u are gonna skip a whole mythic loot id

Eu gets Legion before weekly reset. So for EU it's kinda lockout week 2 and mythics wont be available untill resets

Quote Originally Posted by Mnesymne View Post
    Eu gets Legion before weekly reset. So for EU it's kinda lockout week 2 and mythics wont be available untill resets
    We aren't a super hardcore guild. The one's who make it to 110 with enough time to do Mythics will in the first week.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The Mythic+ unlock as of Sept 20, yes?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Yes
    /10char

Yes. /10chars

Yes, unless you are EU then it unlocks Sept 21.

Deleted
    ppl without ambitions makes me sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we are going to organize 1 day a week at least on which we organize our 30 man roster into groups so that everyone has roughly the same chance of reaching high Mythic+ levels.

Getting 5-6 tanks should be absolutely no problem on a guild roster that feels the need to organize to gear that efficiently, offspecs for other roles are a baseline requirement.

Thanks for the responses, I think it's going to be a really great, fun, and competitive part of Legion. I look forward to seeing all the Realm First +15's.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage2roflmao View Post
    ppl without ambitions makes me sad
    But....this is a video game....
    I mean don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy spending quite a lot of time here and plan on doing high Mythic+ and at least heroic raiding.
    But it's laughable that you'd expect people to have actual ambition with something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreathean View Post
    But....this is a video game....
    I mean don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy spending quite a lot of time here and plan on doing high Mythic+ and at least heroic raiding.
    But it's laughable that you'd expect people to have actual ambition with something like this.
    he's a troll don't feed him

Homophobia is so gay.