Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They aren't wings they're flames.

I can and that's all that matters.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20131017123942

There's not supposed to be. It's all blended into one which is why I chose it. Something simple.

I don't think you understand what good and bad line work is.
    You have bad line work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    In my opinion, for your first tattoo, I'd get it somewhere that isn't always seen. Neck tattoos have a tendency to stand out quite a bit. I think its a pretty neat idea, but you always want to be a bit reserved on location for your first tattoo just in case you decide you're not in love with it after the initial "this is awesome!" wears off. With that said, if you don't mind doing it there are a handful of different types of makeup that covers small tattoos like that up throughout the day. I used to do that for my shin tattoo at work until I stopped caring.

Also, don't just go to your local tattoo shop. Do your research, you don't want some ragged, halfway faded, blotched piece of work a year down the road. Look for a reputable artist. I don't know if you live in the US or not, but my good friend just left his tattoo shop (Club Tattoo Las Vegas) and now travels the country tattooing. He has around 2,000 clients in NA. Heres a link to his portfolio. www.110976.com

He's currently working a half sleeve for me. Here it is so far...1 of 5 sessions.

TBH I am not impressed by his work at all, just my opinion.

Deleted
    Please just get it under your foot or in your forehead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I don't think you understand what good and bad line work is.
    You have bad line work.
    "You don't know what's good. I know what's good." Lol.

Let this be a lesson to you OP. No matter how much you're going to like your tattoo, there's always going to be someone who thinks it's shit.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm thinking of getting this but without the burn marks, just bloody looking, on my shoulder blade or upper back. Thanks OP for the inspiration.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2016-08-29 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    "You don't know what's good. I know what's good." Lol.

Let this be a lesson to you OP. No matter how much you're going to like your tattoo, there's always going to be someone who thinks it's shit.
    I'm not saying it isn't good because I don't like it, I'm saying it isn't good because it's bad work. There is a difference.

Deleted
    Neck tattoos are painful so I recommend somewhere else (not on the bone)

As long as your tattoo can be covered by work attire, I don't see why you shouldn't get one. I have one and my missus has multiple tattoos and its never been brought up.

As to the family. What they don't know won't hurt them

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's what you REALLY want and you thought it through then I say just go for it. It seems to be a small enough tattoo that not a lot of people will notice and if they do they won't think anything of it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember that fashions change and are cyclic. Currently tattoos are seen as "cool". That could change in the future and you will then become a pariah. A tattoo is permanent. It's not like shaving half your head and dying the rest pink, donning a pair of non prescription hipster glasses and dressing in all black and going out and burning down a starbucks and back in time for your early morning college classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This years old thread was bumped by a spambot, so I am locking it now that that has been resolved.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |