Deleted

Why would you play fire?

Yea. Everyone is raging about fire mages is so op bla bla.
    What about frost? Seen their burst?

http://i.imgur.com/tfz0fix.png
    http://i.imgur.com/FUJmbGw.png
    http://i.imgur.com/pKgYsZ9.png

Want us to show arcane next? Have had some insane pulls but where as frost u can sustain higher than fire, you cant as arcane, not enough mastery.

(No hax no nothing btw, ~740 gear, just playing around abit )

Take care!

/Ford

Because there's clear favoritism to the class at this point. Fire's already best legendary just got buffed by another 100%.

I'm starting to believe that I'm being lulled into a false sense of security with Arcane. They really may just forget about it after launch.

The better question to ask here is....

Why wouldn't you play Fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Fordie View Post
    What about frost? Seen their burst?
    There is no ring in legion.
    /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    There is no ring in legion.
    /thread
    Also no statsquish, some scaling at most. at level101, ONE LEVEL AWAY, we get a trinket peaking at 3.4k int. u dont think we will do more than 44% damage in legion compared to now? First tier and were already up in end mop numbers lol.

/Ford

Quote Originally Posted by LordOtaku666 View Post
    The better question to ask here is....

Why wouldn't you play Fire?

I think that the "only" bad things about fire are the lack of high complexity and many uninteresting talents. Are just 2 things, but are huge tbh.

Said that, specs like arcane have like 10 issues, each of them bigger than fire ones (subjectively speaking) so, I mean, if fire is not a good enough choice, the alternative is another class, not arcane or frost to begin with (again, just my pov, before someone flame me to death).

If fire was complex (or some talents offered complexity) and with a very good/interesting talent tree, it would have been the ultimate spec of doom as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordie View Post
    Also no statsquish, some scaling at most. at level101, ONE LEVEL AWAY, we get a trinket peaking at 3.4k int. u dont think we will do more than 44% damage in legion compared to now? First tier and were already up in end mop numbers lol.

/Ford
    What I think is that making a topic "Why would you play fire" and showing a 30sec burst with ring at level 100 means nothing 4 days before Legion release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you can throw a flaming bird at your target for your tank to complain and force him to turn off the sounds! Kapow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The premise of this thread is counterproductive to having a sensible conversation about our class so I am locking it.

If you feel like I am making a mistake, please send me a private message and explain why and I will unlock it.
    My magic will tear you apart.