Legion Resto Druid Artifact Pathway

Hi,

Do you agree or disagree with the progression path for G'Hanir: Power of the Archdruid > Tranquil Mind > Dreamwalker, then fill in the blanks? Is there a better way to do it in your opinions? Also, relics: I was going to go for mana reduction, based on the knowledge of the ancients trait. Would you agree of disagree? Why? Sources?

Thanks Druid buddies!

Maeaa - Mal'Ganis Tauren Restoration Druid
    Last edited by Maea; 2016-09-06 at 08:07 PM.

Hey Man! I have been reading restokin a lot, which does a great job of spelling out the options. For me I am focusing Dreamwalker > Tranquil Mind > Power of the Archdruid.

The path you are taking I have read as a mana conscious option. I would prefer to try to be better about mana consumption over immediately having traits help me with that, and Focus Dreamwaker because I think it is the best.

Checkout Restokin in you can.

Deleted
    Hey,
    i would go Dreamwalker > Power > tranq

since tranqmind is overrated as f*ck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noi View Post
    Hey,
    i would go Dreamwalker > Power > tranq

since tranqmind is overrated as f*ck
    The 20% is nothing to sneeze at. The mobility is mostly a QoL thing, though. It's good for a few fights.

OT: I'm going to grab Dreamwalker, go back down to grab Persistence, then grabbing Tranquil Mind. That will take 22 traits which is the avg number of traits you should have if putting a little effort into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maea View Post
    Hi,

Do you agree or disagree with the progression path for G'Hanir: Power of the Archdruid > Tranquil Mind > G'Hanir's Bloom, then fill in the blanks? Is there a better way to do it in your opinions? Also, relics: I was going to go for mana reduction, based on the knowledge of the ancients trait. Would you agree of disagree? Why? Sources?
    G'Hanir's Bloom is our hidden trait. And if I'm not being completely stupid right now you can only take those after you filled out the rest of the artifact (34 traits IIRC).
    So, unless you simply mixed up names and meant Dreamwalker instead, that is not going to work for you.

Deleted
    Dream walker and tranquil mind would be the major ones we are going after, so taking the upper path to dreamwalker (grovewalker, nature's essence etc.) then moving down towards tranquil mind, (6% to IB and 10% to our direct heals.) After this work your way towards power of the archdruid by picking up the persistence and reduced mana cost to wild growth.

As an off-note it can be worth picking up the 1 point in lifebloom after tranquil mind in case you got the lifebloom legendary, if not pick it up after Power of the archdruid.

Last finish off with swiftmend -> living seed, and finish off with the last point in mark of the shifting.

(copied this from another post and saved it in my notes seems correct)

There seems to be little discussion about this. Any links? Also, some examples using the tools such as available on wowhead?

I ended up taking Restokin's advice and completing Dreamwalker > Tranquil Mind > Power of the Archdruid since I will be doing large group heroic and mythic content. I worry about needing different oblit gear or just different gear in general when it comes to Mythic+ 5 man content, as my talents and stat needs change. I will be attempting to collect those two gear types.