Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    But you give up custody, so any legal "right" is forfeited. It does not matter that it has 50% of your genetics. If the mother takes care of the child, you pay child support, if you are taking care of the child, the mother pays child support to you.
    but i made 50% of the child so i should get 50% of the money? i cant make this any easier to explain
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Thug women do this all the time. They take the child support for themselves, and don't put it towards their child.
    what makes them a thug? steve jobs worked children for his company and basically stole there support from them yet he is seen as an ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The things is. Since you bailed on the child, you are still responsible for paying in part for the child's needs. This is what Child Support is. It Supports the Child.
    support them for what? isnt the man putting food on the table the motto of life? and since the child doesnt have a bank account the parent just uses it for themselves, im trying to figure out if i can do this with multiple woman

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, out of all the women I ever dated I only met one who actually spent all the money on her child, what ever she didn't spend she put into a college fund and she was cake decorated for a grocery store, I admired that about her.

I went out with one woman who didn't work, she just lived off child support she received from 3 different kids from 3 different fathers, that one tidbit made me run for the hills. Too bad, she was hot too.
    That's what my mother did.
    "Your father gives me money! Yo don't get it, I do! it pays for electricity and the strata fees and insurance for my car so I can drive you places! I don't work because its my full-time job to take care of you-- if you come home early from school I have to be home to look after you!"

but i made 50% of the child so i should get 50% of the money? i cant make this any easier to explain
    You pay it, the government doesnt. If you don't work and don't pay, you go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    wat percent of teh baby ded u carrie in ur wome? i dun understen eether

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case this is not a troll, the parent looking after the child (supporting it) gets paid by the other parent. It's not some magical money paid by the government or floated out of thin air. If you have a child with a woman and then leave her you will be paying for it for years to come.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Sometimes I think if I could just find a women who is already been used and doesnt require the fancy restaurants i could get a child and then leave her, since she takes custody of the child do i still get money to support it? Isnt that way too easy to abuse the money system? how much money could i get from this? anybody have any experience.
    I assume you mean that you take custody of the child to get support money.

Let me let you in on a secret. Children cost far more money than what you get out of any system...child support or government support or tax breaks or whatever. You never come out ahead monetarily with children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    wat percent of teh baby ded u carrie in ur wome?
    im sorry i dont quite understand, if english isnt your first language i could try google translate your main language instead?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only way you'd "make money" is if you were in sole custody of the children.

Having a child with someone, then leaving them with the child would entitle them to full benefits from the Government as well as a hefty child support bill for yourself if she took it to court.

10+ Year Old Account

what makes them a thug? steve jobs worked children for his company and basically stole there support from them yet he is seen as an ideal.

support them for what? isnt the man putting food on the table the motto of life? and since the child doesnt have a bank account the parent just uses it for themselves, im trying to figure out if i can do this with multiple woman
    With the assumption that you are a man. Yes, you paying child support is putting food on the table for the child you abandoned.

Your troll attempt has already been noted, and you have been reported for an obvious troll thread. Get it in while you can, because this will potentially be locked.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    wat percent of teh baby ded u carrie in ur wome? i dun understen eether
    Lolled hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    With the assumption that you are a man. Yes, you paying child support is putting food on the table for the child you abandoned.

Your troll attempt has already been noted, and you have been reported for an obvious troll thread. Get it in while you can, because this will potentially be locked.
    i'm sorry i'm not talking about world of warcraft on these forums? im a deathknight human male but i just want money like those woman you see getting lots of money a year for doing nothing. i was watching jeremy kyle and i saw this happening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I am a Shadow Priest, I cast Shadow Word: Pain on you, then tentacles, and watch while you squirm in pain.
    Take this to the Dating thread where it belongs Connal ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The question comes down to ... Damnaman, Hamhock, or Tennisballs?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isnt going anywhere constructive.

Closing