Battlenet streaming Live for US

so the Facebook streaming through battlenet is now live for the US region.

Can any american forum goers report how its working out for you?

Anyone have any idea when its coming to the EU, etc?

EU here, I just got an update for Battlenet and it gave me the "What's new" for the Streaming, but I'm not sure how to enable it, or if I even have it?

E: I have the option to log in with FB when logging into the Battle Net app again.
    E2: It doesn't seem to let me actually log in with it, gives me an error.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-08-26 at 07:02 PM.

I would be dissapointed in the Facebook exclusivity if I didn't also have an equal lack of interest in streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    It says there's a button top right in the current "What's new" but there's nothing there. There's also no "Streaming" section in the settings. At least for me.

I think it's pretty clear why it doesn't work in EU (yes you have to actually read stuff):
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2016-08-26 at 07:30 PM.

Yea, I stream but I don't post it all over Facebook and sure wouldn't want it on my timeline.

It's a nice feature but I'd rather see them partner with someone like Twitch instead.

Its because Facebook is trying to become Youtube. They already have a video player and now are pushing streaming as well as full partnerships.
    I suppose if anyone can, they have a chance of being a big competitor, but otherwise this is just a publicity stunt. No point to using this if you are a serious streamer.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Disabled it immediately like the Twitter thing

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They should have done Twitch. Would like to see the comparisons to OBS and CPU usage.

How could they possibly think Facebook streaming has a long term future?
    They get information about you out of Facebook when you log in through FB, and Facebook gets information about what you're doing when you log in to another service through their SSO solution. Blizzard also gets to target a different demographic by getting you to advertise your usage of their services over Facebook- your family and social circle, a market less tapped than the normal gamer demographic which may be more receptive Blizzard's games. They may also get to lighten the load on their login servers by using Facebook's SSO, and it may be advantageous to them to switch entirely to using it rather than maintaining their own isolated servers. The streaming service offers a bit of enticement for you to log in through Facebook 'just in case' you might want to show off your new helm or something.

Yeah no thanks. Not using your twitter shit that I imagine nobody uses and not using your shitty version of streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    EU here, I just got an update for Battlenet and it gave me the "What's new" for the Streaming, but I'm not sure how to enable it, or if I even have it?

E: I have the option to log in with FB when logging into the Battle Net app again.
    E2: It doesn't seem to let me actually log in with it, gives me an error.
    i did mention its come to the US region. Me asking when its coming to the EU, implies its not here yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    i did mention its come to the US region. Me asking when its coming to the EU, implies its not here yet
    Sure, but it's easy enough to log into the American client, of which I still couldn't see it.