Legion Unholy Horde Race

which horde race will be the best as unholy ? i think Orc will be better then bloodelf or ? 1% pet dmg + 2243ap

troll the best, the master race

Quote Originally Posted by Massive View Post
    which horde race will be the best as unholy ? i think Orc will be better then bloodelf or ? 1% pet dmg + 2243ap
    Die you filthy horde scum!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Belf is best by such a huge margin you can play anything you want. Weird

7+ Year Old Account
    DPS wise, troll>belf>everything else as far as I know

Best race for horde is the race you want to be.

Blood Elf is the only logical choice

Orc - they are mean
    tauren - to hairy
    goblin - to short
    trolls - they are trolls
    undead - see orc

If you looking for DPS, I would advice you to download a simluation program and test each race. Last time I tried, ORC vs BELF, belf won by only 300 dps. So its just a matter of what you like better. DPS wise, the difference is soooo small...

Troll > Belf > everything, with a roughly 50 dps difference between them all

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive View Post
    Troll. They look stupid but you can macro the racial with arbiter or gargoyle and they both benefit. Blood elf gives you some RP off gcd but you'll be flooded with rp just from ss/cs and fester. DT will not be delayed at all.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

I personally went Orc since I do plan on seriously PvPing as well and I am not raiding at a top 10 us level this expansion so losing like 100 dps because I don't have 1% crit or on demand 20 rp isn't going to fuss me, I will play orc since in PvP that's a bigger thing to have stun reduction especially since Orc + relentless is going to be op all xpac.

So much Horde scum in this thread!!!!!!

Looking at racial's i would say either Troll for the haste clicky and passive move speed reduction or Undead because IIRC ToG scales with the +10% shadow dmg on Artifact as well as with the mastery.

Deleted
    for M+ belf is best, and for troll haste on use, at 110 unhoyl uses soulreaper not DA so there goes that argument. While teh off gcd silence from arcane torrent is usaly gonna be better in M + dungeons it certainly has it use in raids aswell, escpially on fights with adds or boss taht needs to be interupted or you wipe in such situations belfs racial can save you a wipe.
    Belfs aslo look better than the other horde races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren for the food buff bonus?

Oh... Wait... DK...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    So much Horde scum in this thread!!!!!!

Looking at racial's i would say either Troll for the haste clicky and passive move speed reduction or Undead because IIRC ToG scales with the +10% shadow dmg on Artifact as well as with the mastery.

Alliance dog!
    Great point about undead racial. Didn't even consider it! I wish female trolls didn't have a stupid looonnggg neck. Makes the DK T14 helm and shoulders look retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    for M+ belf is best, and for troll haste on use, at 110 unhoyl uses soulreaper not DA so there goes that argument. While teh off gcd silence from arcane torrent is usaly gonna be better in M + dungeons it certainly has it use in raids aswell, escpially on fights with adds or boss taht needs to be interupted or you wipe in such situations belfs racial can save you a wipe.
    Belfs aslo look better than the other horde races.
    Wouldn't say that's entirely true. I used arbiter on beta and with so much speed I can get 12-15 hits with her from so many death coils. But I like SR cause it's used on everything instead of just a boss. More doing. More attack speed. More fun.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Alliance dog!
    Great point about undead racial. Didn't even consider it! I wish female trolls didn't have a stupid looonnggg neck. Makes the DK T14 helm and shoulders look retarded
    Horde Scum!
    It's been a while thou, but iirc ToG is 100%AP so it scales with that and it does shadow damage so technically it should scale with mastery and the +10% on the Artifact. Will have to hop on beta later and see if i have a free race change to verify thou.

Edit: Just checked on a 110 pvp premade about ToG and verified that it is 100% AP and scales with Unholy Mastery, Versatility, and the +10% on Apoc

ToG tool tip damage:32,172 AP:17,971 Mastery:33.36% Versatility:22.03%

AP x Mastery: 17,971*1.3336 = 23,966.1256 round up to 23,967 x Versatility: 23,967*1.2203 = 29,246.9301 round up to 29,247 x 10% shadow damage from artifact: 29,247*1.1 = 32,171.7 round up to 32,172 which matches the tool tip value.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-08-28 at 05:34 PM.

Tauren hands down.

The hp is nice if you want to roll blood and the 2% critical dmg bonus is nice.

I get it, min/maxing, I get it.

But....choosing a race, for a sub 1/4 percent increase vs another?

Is this normal for most players? I find it baffling.

Really doesn't matter for pve or even outside top 5% pvp. Always go with what you like the most. That said, female orc was always my favorite until they butchered their combat sounds in 6.2 to sound like a banshee playing in the Wimbledon championship.