Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Main: Male Human Outlaw Rogue

Alt 1: Male Dwarf BM/MM Hunter

Alt 2: Female Draenei Mage

Focusing on rogue but covering my dps basis.

Orc enh shaman. It's unlikely that I'll have an alt at all this time around.

I've been maining a Blood Elf Shadow Priest since TBC launched. Not about to change now.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Female NE Balance Druid

Ain't got no time for alts at first due to gearing up for mythic raiding so haven't given it any thought.

Deleted
    Blood Elf Ret pala (Holy OS)
    Tauren Resto shaman (Enhance OS)
    Orc BM hunter
    Goblin Outlaw rogue
    Undead Frost DK
    Blood Elf Shadow priest (Disc OS)
    Blood Elf Havoc DH

Haven't decided which one I'll main yet, since I'll do a randomize on my char list once I pick up Legion, and the rest will be played as alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main

Race: Orc
    Class: Warlock
    Main Spec: Demonology

Reason: First class in WoW was technically a Hunter, dropped it because I didn't know how to repair/revive beast/buy ammo, so I went with Lock because it fit my demographic the most.
    10 years of Warlocking now, although the Warlock (Cata) I'll level is the 3rd one after a keylogger managed to take over my original account, thus deleting my oldest one (Gnome, Late late late late vanilla/beginning of TBC) and 2nd oldest which I created in Wrath (BElf).

Alt 1

Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Demon Hunter
    Main Spec: Vengeance

Reason: I like the thought of wielding evil powers to either combat evil or good (main reason for continuing being a Lock), thus the Demon Hunter appeal the most to me. Especially the tanking, it even gives off (old) Warlock Demonology vibes.

Alt 2

Race: Orc
    Class: Shaman
    Main Spec: Resto/Enhance (torn between)

Reason: My main healer/melee throughout 3-4 expansions. I believe I made him in Wrath, but for some odd reason, my other half of the brain says I made him in Cata. At the very least, he has the cloaks from MoP, although no ring. Completely opposite from my Lock which has ring, but no cloak.

Have every class at 100 with two more Locks which I had planned to main their own specs, but considering the time investment in the Artifacts, dailies and uphold of gear, I'll only level one Warlock, with Demon Hunter as main tailor/enchant supplier. I do have a Monk which has Leatherworking, so I might do the Monk purely for the benefits of having someone to craft Leather/Mail items.

Main:
    Race-Human
    Class-paladin
    Main spec-Holy
    Gender-Male

Alt:
    Race- Night Elf
    Class-Druid
    Main spec- Resto
    Gender- Male