Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nerf was necessary. It was kill a few adds and it's back up. Couple that with our other healing abilities in legion, it's no surprise this was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBelle View Post
    Nerf was necessary. It was kill a few adds and it's back up. Couple that with our other healing abilities in legion, it's no surprise this was coming.
    Nope. The nerf is based on you having a pet, since when you have a pet, it is going to take the majority of damage. But Marks does not play with a pet, ever, making the nerf 100% unnecessary and basically just a punishment for playing the non-pet spec without a pet.

Since it's not live, and can't be tested, the one thing I am holding out hope for is that this change will only happen if you have a pet active. As in, LW = 50% heal like it should, no LW = 30% Hutner and 100% pet. Like it is for BM. That would make sense and would not be a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Nope. The nerf is based on you having a pet, since when you have a pet, it is going to take the majority of damage. But Marks does not play with a pet, ever, making the nerf 100% unnecessary and basically just a punishment for playing the non-pet spec without a pet.

Since it's not live, and can't be tested, the one thing I am holding out hope for is that this change will only happen if you have a pet active. As in, LW = 50% heal like it should, no LW = 30% Hutner and 100% pet. Like it is for BM. That would make sense and would not be a nerf.
    It's live in EU, 30/100 with and without pet/Lone Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post

So wait to see if it's terrible after we get artifacts. I don't think it's going to make a terribly big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    It's live in EU, 30/100 with and without pet/Lone Wolf.

182 k heal, 50 % of my total 365 k hp. MM with lone wolf, also in the Eu.

Quote Originally Posted by CountViceroy View Post

182 k heal, 50 % of my total 365 k hp. MM with lone wolf, also in the Eu.
    Interesting, someone on reddit on EU had said the opposite. Is it 30/100 without LW for you?

Just to point out that Lone Wolf is currently too strong since it is BY FAR the best talent of that tier.

It will be reduced/nerfed so the rest of the talents are actually worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Interesting, someone on reddit on EU had said the opposite. Is it 30/100 without LW for you?
    It was 50 % regardless for me, at the time of posting. Though as Legion went live mine changed to 30/100 also. Dunno what that was about, the button literally vanished from my hotbar and I had to replace it from the skillbook with the new version. Oh well.

Deleted
    Level 102 MM Hunter with Lone Wolf
    HP: 502980
    Exhilaration heals for 150894.
    That's exactly 30%.

Tested a second ago...