Deleted

Weak Auras Raid Cooldown Question

So, we have, as many others, people assigned to certain raid cooldowns on certain boss abilities.

As example, if the encounter requires 4 cooldowns, we assign the 4 healers, and one after another uses his CD when the moment comes.

What i want to know is if there is a way for WA to track if the RaidCD has been used, as example tranquility, and then displays a number or name of the next raidCD.

Like this:

Boss ability tick 1
    TRANQUALITY NOW
    Player uses Tranq
    WA displays " PLAYER X, HEALING TIDE NEXT!"

and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    So, we have, as many others, people assigned to certain raid cooldowns on certain boss abilities.

As example, if the encounter requires 4 cooldowns, we assign the 4 healers, and one after another uses his CD when the moment comes.

What i want to know is if there is a way for WA to track if the RaidCD has been used, as example tranquility, and then displays a number or name of the next raidCD.

Like this:

Boss ability tick 1
    TRANQUALITY NOW
    Player uses Tranq
    WA displays " PLAYER X, HEALING TIDE NEXT!"

and so on.
    Yes this is possible you could need to construct an ability table

WA_COOLDOWN_ROTATIONS = {
    {
    type:"SPELL_CAST_SUCCESSFUL",
    trigger_name = "Boss spell 1" ,
    current_action_index = 0,
    actions = {
    "Player 1 cast something now",
    "Player 2 cast something now"
    "Player 3 cast something now"
    "Player 4 cast something now"
    }
    }
    }

Then watch the event COMBAT_LOG_UNFILTERED matching spell name to the trigger name and event to SPELL_CAST_SUCCESSFUL, when you have a match current_action_index increments by 1 (if it is higher than actions count rest to 1) and display the relevant message.

Can make this for you if you like?

Deleted
    oh that looks really advanced, a bit more than i am able to make on my own...

Can make this for you if you like?
    This would be awesome, maybe some kind of template where i can replace certain cooldowns as we need them so i just would duplicate the WA and then change the ability names from both boss and raid cooldowns?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    oh that looks really advanced, a bit more than i am able to make on my own...

This would be awesome, maybe some kind of template where i can replace certain cooldowns as we need them so i just would duplicate the WA and then change the ability names from both boss and raid cooldowns?
    I will make this tomorrow for you

Config wise all you will have to do is edit the table as follows (it looks more complex that is it, but it is very very simple!)

Code:
    WA_COOLDOWN_ROTATIONS = {
    	{ --start spell watcher block
    		spellName = "Boss spell 1" , 
    		actions = {
    			{ 
    				raid_warning: "Player 1 cast something now", 
    				tell = { 
    					p = "Person X", message = "Cast this please!" 
    				} 
    			}
    			"Player 1 cast something now",
    			"Player 2 cast something now",
    			"Player 3 cast something now",
    			"Player 4 cast something now"
    		} --end actions
    	} --end spell watcher block
    }
    spellName = Change to what ever spell your looking for
    actions - if you enter a simple string then the default action will be taken (raid warning?), or you can enter a more complex pattern as above, the first one does a raid warning and whispers person X.

You would be able to add segments to the table to monitor different spells within the same weakaura then