Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Besides Blizzard store, when can I buy the digital version of Legion?

Amazon only sells physical copies right now.
    I wonder when I can buy the digital version.

Normally, game companies are glad to let online stores to sell digital games.
    It is free Ad and cheaper to produce.

Of course, Blizzard is greedy and doesn't want Amazon to take a small cut.

If Blizzard is so greedy why do you want to keep giving them your money.

Kids these days.

Why should they give money to amazon if they have the infrastructure for digital distribution themselves?

G2A sells a copy for 45, after their fee or whatever it will only be like a dollar or 2 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    G2A sells a copy for 45, after their fee or whatever it will only be like a dollar or 2 cheaper.
    Hey man that is a lot of money when you have a weekly allowance or work part time running the fryer at McDonalds bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Hey man that is a lot of money when you have a weekly allowance or work part time running the fryer at McDonalds bro.
    Why is it the entitled think saving money is a poor people thing? If you could save 1-2 dollars every day for a year it's $350-$700 per year in savings or a full rent payment. Shit like this irks me.

OT: Blizzard exclusively sells the digital and digital deluxe editions. If you detest Blizzard so much I'm not sure why you'd continue to buy products from them.

You can buy it on Battlenet. No reason to consider buying a product sold and distributed by Blizzard from any other distributor.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Why is it the entitled think saving money is a poor people thing?
    When they start a thread talking about "blizzard being greedy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Amazon only sells physical copies right now.
    I wonder when I can buy the digital version.

Normally, game companies are glad to let online stores to sell digital games.
    It is free Ad and cheaper to produce.

Of course, Blizzard is greedy and doesn't want Amazon to take a small cut.
    But, you are as greedy for seeking it elsewhere.

There are some, I think, but they technically doesn't sell the game digitally either, it is just the key. Blizzard sells their own content safe via their store.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The funny thing is, the Digital BlizzVersion is more expensive (44.99€) then any Physical Version (39.99€).

Just pick up a cheap Key somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    The funny thing is, the Digital BlizzVersion is more expensive (44.99€) then any Physical Version (39.99€).

Just pick up a cheap Key somewhere.
    Except on amazon the price for physical is only a couple cents less than digital

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Except on amazon the price for physical is only a couple cents less than digital
    Who cares? Then buy at a different retailer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But, you are as greedy for seeking it elsewhere.

There are some, I think, but they technically doesn't sell the game digitally either, it is just the key. Blizzard sells their own content safe via their store.
    Why is it greedy to seek other outlets to get the best deal?

Utter fanboy logic clobbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    You can buy it on Battlenet. No reason to consider buying a product sold and distributed by Blizzard from any other distributor.
    Because competition is consumer friendly. Just because you can wait to pay more to Blizzard some people have more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twaster View Post
    Why is it greedy to seek other outlets to get the best deal?

Utter fanboy logic clobbers.
    Because it is as greedy as a company expecting to sell their product for what it is priced for. Sorry, it is a two way street. One doesn't wanna pay the real price is the same thing.

Utter twaster fail insult copyright 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Because competition is consumer friendly. Just because you can wait to pay more to Blizzard some people have more sense.
    Blizzard is on both markets, you can buy their product right away or join the consumer market. Not even a need to whine, there's a price tag for everyone.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    If Blizzard is so greedy why do you want to keep giving them your money.

Kids these days.
    Maybe because he likes their games but wants to pay the best price possible.

Fanboys these days...
    Last edited by mmocad2d31bcfa; 2016-08-27 at 06:06 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just buy it at g2a. I got my key right away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because it is as greedy as a company expecting to sell their product for what it is priced for. Sorry, it is a two way street. One doesn't wanna pay the real price is the same thing.

Utter twaster fail insult copyright 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is on both markets, you can buy their product right away or join the consumer market. Not even a need to whine, there's a price tag for everyone.
    Its not greedy, its basic common sense. Not all people want to pay extra to Blizzard like you do.

You need to wake up and get with the consumer market rather than a Blizzard Monopoly which you seem to prefer.
    Last edited by mmocad2d31bcfa; 2016-08-27 at 06:08 PM.

Maybe because he likes there games but wants to pay the best price possible.

Fanboys these days...
    The best possible price for anything sometimes doesn't always include/involve every version of a product.
    And it is being entitled calling a company greedy for not selling what you want at the price you want. If he wants cheaper he can buy it at other sources but not the digital one.
    What is greedy of blizz of doing that?
    Why should they allow the digital copy to be sold elsewhere cheaper?
    That the hard copy can be bought elsewhere cheaper is pretty good of them. Why should he expect everything cheaper? Expecting everything cheaper is the definition of entitlement.

G2A has always been legit for me, I'm pretty sure its a bit cheaper as well as their prices are usually WAY cheaper than retail. Just a heads up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not greedy, its basic common sense. Not all people want to pay extra to Blizzard like you do.

You need to wake up and get with the consumer market rather than a Blizzard Monopoly which you seem to prefer.
    You need to grow up before we talk about consumer market and more, just saying.

The consumer market doesn't have to affect a company's own price range, hence their own store. They have hardware copies for that, with the downside of you having to follow the consumer market wait time. To me, it sounds like the OP wishes to purchase a game right away (digital copy) without having to follow the laid down system of purchasing the game from the store. It is one of those neat 'rewards' that by purchasing the digital copy, you have it right away.

They don't need to adjust for the market to grant this benefit, that isn't proper business plan when they already have a consumer market plan as well - for the same product.