Deleted

[H] - Draenor EU - Assassination Rogue: LF Mythic Dungeon & Raiding Guild

What I'm looking for:

• A well established Horde guild (will consider Alliance too, if well established) for Heroic/Mythic raiding
    • A guild that DOES NOT raid on Wednesdays or Sundays
    • Regular mythic dungeons as soon as they unlock each week
    • Mature raiding environment where everybody can focus, progress and poke fun at each other during the process
    • To be competitive with players who are equal to/or better than me
    • Low downtime between boss pulls during progression/raids
    • To make friends with competitive players as competition drives improvement

About me:

• I will server transfer for well established guilds or faction change as required
    • I am a returning player
    • I have extensive raiding experience, just not from WoD
    • I'll be playing an Assassination Rogue in Legion
    • I've been raiding since TBC and have a wealth of experience raiding with people of greatly varying ability levels/coalitions
    • I stayed with my main guild for over 5 years
    • I was a class leader and officer in my old guild
    • I've primarily fulfilled melee roles (both tank and DPS)
    • I have experience raid leading during progression and heroic content (WOTLK HM's, Cata Heroics, Early MoP raids)
    • I like to have a laugh
    • I can take criticism and act on it
    • I never stand in the fire
    • My class brings huge amounts of high, single-target DPS
    • I'll always seek out players who out-perform me to get class advice and improve
    • I'm punctual and self-sufficient; leaving myself outside raids well ahead of time, ensuring I have pots, food and anything else that's a requirement for solid progression
    • I understand my class and keep up to date with stat priorities, rotation changes and anything else that is relevant in a raiding environment
    • I have good spacial and self-awareness in a raiding environment - I know when to use cooldowns to help healers out during periods of high raid-wide damage
    • I understand that bosses won't die and give up their loot with ease; I'm happy to dig my heels in and slug out bosses during the learning phase of progression
    • I want to help your guild achieve raid kills and achievements to help bolster your reputation

And finally:

I'm happy to make an application via your guild's website or provide you with a more in-depth background of my raiding history. If you'd like to talk to me, my Real ID is: Gamebetter#2186

Thanks for reading!

Hilsy
    Last edited by mmocbb2bfd314f; 2016-08-28 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Updated info