Angry Can someone get child support from "SSI" not SSDI

My male cuz just got papers in the mail from his babies mommma and is pissed about it. He saids that he does not have too pay the money he O (22 grand) but his baby mommas saids other wise... So what should i tell him... because as far as i know they will not enforce CS from a man that gets SSI but i think they will if he gets SSDI....

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be rude, but... Might I ask what language this is?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Inner city American English - otherwise known as Ebonics.

OT- he is pissed he has to pay child support? Sounds like a real winner you have for a "cousin" I would hope the government would take some of his SSI and give it to his child.
    Last edited by Kapadons; 2016-08-27 at 08:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Her male companion has received papers from another woman whom he has conceived a child with, and is upset about this document. Allegedly the male companion was under the belief that he did not have to pay money he may or may not owe (Which was about 22,000 USD) but the other woman this man conceived a child with disagrees. She is curious if a man receiving SSI benefits is exempt from child support payments, and believes that if he received SSDI benefits he would have to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Inner city American English - otherwise known as Ebonics.

OT- he is pissed he has to pay child support? Sounds like a real winner you have for a "cousin" I would hope the government would take some of his SSI and give it to his child.

If the disabled parent is receiving SSI—Supplemental Security Income—this benefit will not be included as part of the disabled parent's regardless of the state child support formula. Unlike SSDI, the custodial parent's basis for receiving SSI is due to low-income and resources as well as a disability that prevents working. The SSI benefits are not based on work history, but are funded by general tax revenues to the federal government and are intended to pay for the custodial parent's daily living expenses, such as food and shelter.

The state is going to get it's money, doesn't matter if its disability or not.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    we will see in a few weeks he will be okay

- - - Updated - - -

and CS goes 2 the woman and not the state... the state didn't have the baby the woman did

- - - Updated - - -

i know for a fact he will not pay cuz he has other kids and the judge threw the case out and he still has his full check

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    If the disabled parent is receiving SSI—Supplemental Security Income—this benefit will not be included as part of the disabled parent's regardless of the state child support formula. Unlike SSDI, the custodial parent's basis for receiving SSI is due to low-income and resources as well as a disability that prevents working. The SSI benefits are not based on work history, but are funded by general tax revenues to the federal government and are intended to pay for the custodial parent's daily living expenses, such as food and shelter.

Given your original post , this is clearly a copy and paste job. So if you found the answer, why did make a thread on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    we will see in a few weeks he will be okay

- - - Updated - - -

and CS goes 2 the woman and not the state... the state didn't have the baby the woman did

- - - Updated - - -

i know for a fact he will not pay cuz he has other kids and the judge threw the case out and he still has his full check
    Depends on the state. If the state can't find the father, or he can't pay, the state will make up the difference and bill the father when they find him, or he finds employment.

This is one of those cases where I wonder if it is a troll or a persona or something, because that writing and that profile pic cannot honestly be a real person. It is too damn stereotypical.

Hmm, based on my short google on SSI - no, he will not have to pay (unless he has falsely claimed benefits for a child that he doesn't actually care for).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    This is one of those cases where I wonder if it is a troll or a persona or something, because that writing and that profile pic cannot honestly be a real person. It is too damn stereotypical.
    I agree, very suspicious post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads just to cause drama or controversy here.

Thanks.