Mods are gone post memes

[IMG]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/harambe-22.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all[IMG]

rip Harambe

[IMG]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2016/06/caveman-spongebob-memes-multiplayer.jpg[IMG]

Infracted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-08-28 at 02:21 AM.

No they aren't.

I don't understand why people think that mods are robots and can respond to everything instantly. They are human like everyone else and have human traits. If you are angry that you got banned for something in the past, maybe you deserved it, maybe you didn't (this thread is kinda leaning towards the former) but mods can make mistakes they aren't perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    No they aren't.

I don't understand why people think that mods are robots and can respond to everything instantly. They are human like everyone else and have human traits. If you are angry that you got banned for something in the past, maybe you deserved it, maybe you didn't (this thread is kinda leaning towards the former) but mods can make mistakes they aren't perfect.
    He has 99 posts with a join date from 2013. I highly doubt he was banned previously. He's probably talking about a particular thread in these very rogue forums that should have been closed within the first page or two and its reached 9 pages so far.

honestly the rogue forum has needed a new mod for a long time now. coldkil doesn't really play the class anymore and only pops in here when someone reports a post. rogues really fucking hate each other too so idk why we haven't seen any new mods to help calm everyone down.

To be fair, Tziva plays a rogue--she's my guild leader--and she comes here fairly often. Has someone flagged a post and it gone unnoticed?

Deleted
    I think it's the topic about choosing to main assa at this point. That is way over it's page/post count.

Butthurt angsty teens in MMO-C's latest hit 9 page drama series...

"M-muh fun vs. m-muh min-max"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not have threads like these please.

CLOSED.