What spec are you leveling?

So what spec is everyone going to be leveling as? I am split between Demo and Destro at the moment. 745 with Mythic class trinket etc. I have heard that implosion leveling is quick, but I think that Destro would still be quickest with the crazy haste we have out the gate and the initial gear we have. Not a huge fan of current state Aff..

You like destro but not afflic? Whats wrong with you.

Afflic leveling will be faster with mulit dotting.

Leveling affliction and raiding destroy

Well you can do it the masochist way, taking demo, you can do it the frustrating way, taking destro, or you can do it relaxed/efficient way, taking affli.

Affliction > Demo or Destro for leveling.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    Going to level as a affliction and switch to destro at 110.

7+ Year Old Account
    Leveling as affliction. I have my money on the affliction horse and how it will be OP come mid xpack.

Deleted
    if you level as affliction and go destro at 110.. how do you handle your artifact ? do you spent power on affli?

As Demo I think; to get in some practice with it.

Destro I know enough already and I am ignoring Affliction for a short while (though keeping the AP treasures for when Blizz decide to do what they do).
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2016-08-28 at 08:45 AM.

Leveling as destro as I will work on my artefact. I will miss multidoting but at least i will burst things in seconds with no casts. Thank you new Shadowburns / Conflag / Portals

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuvatar View Post
    if you level as affliction and go destro at 110.. how do you handle your artifact ? do you spent power on affli?
    The little artifact power gained while leveling can be obtained in an hour or two at level 110. Level as what you want and swap when you ding np np.

Deleted
    Affliction for leveling as i've always done since tbc. Just flows the best in terms of leveling in my opinion. Multi-dotting away and zero issues with health/mana is just pure win. Might be the 'easy' way out, but generally not a fan of demo anyways, and destro leveling is always been abit clunky in leveling terms imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really liked Affliction, other than the old SS/SL hybrid build back with the old talent trees, which I mainly used for low-level PvP, as I am 99.99% PvE oriented as opposed to what I really feel about PvP.

I've always had a passion for Demonology; having strong demons to help me in the search for doom and glory. The fact that Demonology has been reworked upon and been made into the God spec it currently is (in comparison to old Master Demonologist talent =/= New Master Demonologist master and the horrible playstyle of Metamorphosis to a Summoner oriented playstyle), I'll be leveling and upgrading (/getting traits) my Skull before I go Destruction as my Off-Artifact.

Around 48 hours from now on, boys. Time to let the Skull of the Man'ari rock out With some demonic Empowerment!

Demo. I've tested then all on the beta, destro was great for nuking singles / doubles down but demo / aff were more efficient for aoe rotting. Demo however had two massive advantages: 1, Burst. Imsplosion could cleave stuff down incredibly fast 2: Soul link + felguard. Self explanatory.

In my experience on the beta, with low artifact traits, demo was even more efficient then affliction, and lets be real, who DOESNT wan't a talking skull making funny comments from time to time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuvatar View Post
    Yeah just power up the Aff artifact during leveling. If you switch at 110 you'll have the destro artifact at the same level in a day or so and barely behind others who focus on 1 artifact. You might have a slight disadvantage running the first heroics, but nobody cares about that.

Just considering Aff as your offspec, by day 7 you won't even notice you did anything different for leveling:

Deleted
    thanks good info

Not sure, not that it matters.. I'll get all artifacts up to 16 before I focus on either demo or destro.. probably destro.