Noobkin Trinkets

Been bear since startin this toon at the end of Tomb and wanted to mess around with balance. Luckily, i had to loot spec as balance when playing bear to get lady and the child, so I have every balance leggo now and a few decent trinkets.*

I have*
    950 acrid injector
    940 pantheon trinket
    945 terminus
    910 arcanocrystal
    930 sentinel (owl trink)*

Which is the best combo for antorus ST/aoe and which for m+..
    Any tips on leggos or anything else you guys think you know that would help me is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

When you're not in Antorus: Acrid/Arcano.
    When you're in Antorus but not an organized group: Acrid/Arcano.
    When you're in Antorus, in an organized group, but there's only a few Pantheon trinkets: Acrid/Arcano.
    When you're in Antorus, in an organized group, and everyone has a Pantheon trinket: Acrid/Arcano (until you get your Norgannon up more).

"TL;DR": Acrid/Arcano until you either get ATV (Legendary Pantheon) or upgrade your Norgannon a bit more. At that point, you can replace either Acrid or Arcano (at 910 vs 950, they're pretty much even; Arcano is more consistent while Acrid can give amazingly awesome or terrible results).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to post that, exactly what I needed (and more)

Quote Originally Posted by Packinnheat View Post
    Thanks a bunch for taking the time to post that, exactly what I needed (and more)
    Np, and unless you get a pretty hefty TF, that list won't change til next expansion. Arcano gets +40-45 iLvls over Acrid, and Acrid has some iLvls over pretty much every other trinket in ABT. I could see some use in Terminus Beacon for burst AoE situations but it's a little janky (read: not exact), might die (way less damage if it does) and on a CD.

I personally have a 1000 Norgannon's that I usually just leave on (IIRC, even when alone/0% chance of Pantheon Procs, it sims higher than both Arcano/Acrid at that iLvl) as well as Arcano, even though it's a 0.2% loss over my 955 Acrid, I just prefer the consistency. My only other trinket that comes close is a 960 Beacon but I don't really bother with it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Np, and unless you get a pretty hefty TF, that list won't change til next expansion. Arcano gets +40-45 iLvls over Acrid, and Acrid has some iLvls over pretty much every other trinket in ABT. I could see some use in Terminus Beacon for burst AoE situations but it's a little janky (read: not exact), might die (way less damage if it does) and on a CD.

I personally have a 1000 Norgannon's that I usually just leave on (IIRC, even when alone/0% chance of Pantheon Procs, it sims higher than both Arcano/Acrid at that iLvl) as well as Arcano, even though it's a 0.2% loss over my 955 Acrid, I just prefer the consistency. My only other trinket that comes close is a 960 Beacon but I don't really bother with it.
    People like you are rare these days, really cool and helpful tips that can be used for any balance druid player really.