Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Maybe this isn't the right place...But ill try!

My question is: Don't resto druids kinda have many binds, or do I just keybind to much? I don't really know how to get it to a smaller amount than this. Maybe ditch the mookin stuff?
    Yeah, in the course of an instance, a resto druid playing optimally will often use almost every single ability unless no one dies so they don't need those 3 rez buttons. You should ideally be contributing some damage and not binding your balance spells will make that harder. You'll want to snag a few ticks of drinking between pulls to so may want water bound. And health stone/health pot. And your 3 combat pots.

You could macro starfire starsurge to cast when you're in moonkin form on the same button as any heals other than regrowth (since you can use that in moonkin form). Be careful you're in the form you think you are and don't pull the boss when you thought you were healing people up though.

if you can't reach more keys, smoothing casting your dots and wrath is better than healing touch.
    Last edited by lairpie; 2017-03-22 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lairpie View Post
    Yeah, in the course of an instance, a resto druid playing optimally will often use almost every single ability unless no one dies so they don't need those 3 rez buttons. You should ideally be contributing some damage and not binding your balance spells will make that harder. You'll want to snag a few ticks of drinking between pulls to so may want water bound. And health stone/health pot. And your 3 combat pots.

You could macro starfire starsurge to cast when you're in moonkin form on the same button as any heals other than regrowth (since you can use that in moonkin form). Be careful you're in the form you think you are and don't pull the boss when you thought you were healing people up though.

if you can't reach more keys, smoothing casting your dots and wrath is better than healing touch.
    Thanks ! I have HS, mana on another bar I didnt show haha, its crazy. But healers always kinda had many binds over DPS etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DjuntasGaming I do games such as Diablo 2 and WoW.
    - NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 coolermaster - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

I'm using a combination of clickcasting/mouseover macros and normal keybinds. Player-targeted healing spells and CDs are all clickcasting combinations(left/right/middle mous button with modificators). Damage spells(Wraith/Moon-/Sunfire) are all mouseover macros bound to mouse buttons(middle mouse button with mods). Shapeshifting(macros), personal cds/raid cds (barkskin/Displacer beast/Frenzied regen/tranquility) and Efflorescence are bound to simple hotkeys(experimenting with bindingefflo at a @cursor macro on alt+lmb, but I need to get used to it). CC is used with mouse-over macros on normal hotkeys.
    Last edited by Grenor; 2017-03-23 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    I'm using a combination of clickcasting/mouseover macros and normal keybinds. Player-targeted healing spells and CDs are all clickcasting combinations(left/right/middle mous button with modificators). Damage spells(Wraith/Moon-/Sunfire) are all mouseover macros bound to mouse buttons(middle mouse button with mods). Shapeshifting(macros), personal cds/raid cds (barkskin/Displacer beast/Frenzied regen/tranquility) and Efflorescence are bound to simple hotkeys(experimenting with bindingefflo at a @cursor macro on alt+lmb, but I need to get used to it). CC is used with mouse-over macros on normal hotkeys.
    Yea, for moonkin spells I still dont know...I used to have a multi button mmo mouse, but meeh, to much annoying overall.

http://imgur.com/a/El280 This is my current updated UI. Wen't and re-made a ton of things. As you can see still havent found binds or place for moonkin, and I also forgot to show my 2 hidden bars I keep forms, mount, consums on and also useful toy items etc on.

Edit: Come up with idea for boomkin. New bar, bar 7 bartender for me. Have it only show when I'm in moonkin form, then I can have all moonkin spells Just using some bad binds for em atm.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-03-24 at 05:14 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DjuntasGaming I do games such as Diablo 2 and WoW.
    - NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 coolermaster - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Anyone else notice that ALL WQs that offer an actual item usually has versatility on it? And I am speced Resto
    Last edited by Hiraku; 2017-04-28 at 01:03 AM.

Your loot spec does not affect WQ rewards.

No, I know my loot spec has nothing to do with rewards. I was simply stating that Everything that has dropped is either Haste/Vers or Mastert/Vers...It's quite annoying.