Deleted

Do you need to do pre-expansion wuestline/Broken Shore scenario on all your character

I really dont want to do them on my alts when I could be leveling them up, I've already done it on my main, But I'm curious if I need to do all of it again on 5 more characters before tuesday.

Apparently once you've seen Dalaran teleport on one character you can just skip it on others.

Deleted
    Is it true that if I Log Off in Deadwind Dalaran I'll Log Back in, in Broken Isles?
    Last edited by mmoc797e9b2396; 2016-08-28 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    Did anyone else think of Eric Kripke when they read this thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    Is it true that if I Log Off in Deadwind Dalaran I'll Log Back in, in Broken Isles?
    If you log out in Dalaran now in Deadwind Pass, you'll log back in to the same place. What you'll get is a short quest to tell Khadgar to cast the spell to move Dalaran to the Broken Shore, then a cinematic, and THEN you will be in the Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    If you log out in Dalaran now in Deadwind Pass, you'll log back in to the same place. What you'll get is a short quest to tell Khadgar to cast the spell to move Dalaran to the Broken Shore, then a cinematic, and THEN you will be in the Broken Isles.
    Ah, so the new Dalaran will not live above Deadwind Pass? I haven't looked into legion much yet. But was curious if it would really be where the new city is.

Ah, so the new Dalaran will not live above Deadwind Pass? I haven't looked into legion much yet. But was curious if it would really be where the new city is.
    No. Dalaran is the capital during the Legion content. Exactly as it was in WotLK. As such, it'll float just south of Suramar.

Deleted
    so how many of the quest do HAVE to do with khadgar ? i saw dalaran get teleported but thats like the middle/end of the questline. I can still go to kara and ulduar... but do i have to do that?

Nah, Khadgar tells you during the questline that being over Karazhan was always intended to be a temporary measure, the demon attack just made them push up their timetable for teleporting to the Broken Isles.

1. On beta you could talk to recruiter lee (the person who gives the broken shore pre-quest) and get teleported to Dalaran broken isles skipping the scenario and all the other quests provided you had done these on one character. There are various pieces of advice that say this option will be available after legion launches - though I can't find an official Blizzard post I assume it does exist.

2. In order to get the launch quest when legion drops you will need to have done Broken Shore, the solo scenarios in ulduar and karazhan, and a couple of quests after that from Khad'gar in the middle of dalaran. On launch day Khad'gars servant will spawn again asking you to talk to khad'gar in the middle of Dalaran Deadwind Pass, a video will play, you will then be in Dalaran Broken Isles and soon after an NPC will appear with the legendary quest icon that begins the quest chain where you select and then unlock your artifact. You have to have completed all of Khad'gars quests beforehand but you do not have to have done any legion invasions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    No. You will get a quest from Khad'gars servant when legion drops to talk to Khad'gar in the middle of Dalaran Deadwind Pass and then a video will play and then you will be in Dalaran Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I haven't see Dalaran Teleport. Khadgar said he needs some time to make arrangement for teleport. What am I missing?
    The "teleport quest" will go live on the 30th. That's basically starts your Legion content.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Did anyone else think of Eric Kripke when they read this thread title?
    Yes! Well, Barry, obviously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Yes! Well, Barry, obviously
    Oh whoops, that's who I meant