Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Outlaw 11 artifact outlaw /sub main for raiding??

So guys i am maining rogue for legion.

And i been reading alot of guides/forums about rogue specs.

And i wanna ask for mythic raiding endgame should i go outlaw 11 points in artifact to get Greed and then spec Sub for raiding and put all artifact points for sub which scales better ?

Outlaw scales better. Sub should be your offspec if your only requirement is who scales better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Outlaw scales better. Sub should be your offspec if your only requirement is who scales better.
    So outlaw does more dmg on Single target then sub/ass?

Deleted
    Yes atm if you look at Sims etc, also outlaw have better aoe and good on demand burst. Add better scalling and dps outlaw seem to be the one to go for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguez101 View Post
    And I will had more numbers to this!And some comments It looks like outlaw wins at pretty much everything right now which is kinda sad for me because I was hoping to go sub but at least its better then sin being best imo.

http://simc.aethys.eu/discord_posthf..._combined.html
    http://simc.aethys.eu/
    https://simc.skasch.com/

Many numbers such sim very dps
    Last edited by Firatha; 2016-08-28 at 09:36 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    I really enjoy this link. Thank you for that.

So would you all say its best, if nothing changes, to dump all your artifact power into outlaw rather than having an offspec?

Just play Outlaw if nothing changes... It's currently the best spec, even on the single-target.

I hate Sub and I love Assa, but Outlaw isn't so bad. My main target for Legion is to progress as much as possible - so Outlaw.

There have been hotfixes here and there throughout the week, I don't believe blizzard will change anything drastically less than two days from launch. Run through which is outlaws main damage finisher was nerfed by 8% of its total ago power that sucks but isnt a game changer. The interesting thing about outlaw vs the other two is that each spec has a finisher trait. While the other two are 15% to finishers outlaws add 24%! So theoretically the tweaked nerf it got as negligible. Ultimately play to your preference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiewooki3 View Post
    There have been hotfixes here and there throughout the week, I don't believe blizzard will change anything drastically less than two days from launch. Run through which is outlaws main damage finisher was nerfed by 8% of its total ago power that sucks but isnt a game changer. The interesting thing about outlaw vs the other two is that each spec has a finisher trait. While the other two are 15% to finishers outlaws add 24%! So theoretically the tweaked nerf it got as negligible. Ultimately play to your preference.
    Couple that 24% with the relics, since you should be using pretty much 2 relics to buff RT trait, and 1 for AR cd reduction by another 10sec, afaik, atleast from what i've seen rogues pick up on beta

I'm using the artifact calculator on mmoc it lists the 4th rank as lowering AR by only 6 seconds. Is that an error on mmoc? Otherwise I can't justify taking a 6 second CDr for AR over 8% to rt

I like the results, wanted anyway to main outlaw and assasination as offspec.

After we get greed in outlaw, wouldn't it be better to just bank all your AP until raiding starts? Greed alone should be fine for mythics and by playing it safe you leave room for potential hot fixes and new sim findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I like the results, wanted anyway to main outlaw and assasination as offspec.
    Blade fury should have probably been changed...But it wasn't and it's pretty delicious, isn't it? I'll consider sub through I'd rather play outlaw as an offpec.

outlaw is doing 100k more WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Blade fury should have probably been changed...But it wasn't and it's pretty delicious, isn't it? I'll consider sub through I'd rather play outlaw as an offpec.
    When looking at all classes blade flurry isn't crazy good anymore sub/assassin aoe is just that weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a slackers life-saver. Thank you sir.

Really wish I could open this, but my firewall blocks it. Can someone give me the quick run down on this?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Yes atm if you look at Sims etc, also outlaw have better aoe and good on demand burst. Add better scalling and dps outlaw seem to be the one to go for.
    An embarrassment of riches, really. When was the last time we had good aoe and ST damage, along with a fun rotation in the same spec? We can only hope that blizzard doesn't notice and go, "What? Rogues having fun? Can't have that!" and ZAP! goes the nerf gun.