Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Then he probably shouldn't be using social media let alone making himself a online celebrity by airing his life online
    I think he is trolling.

OP just advertised somone he dosen't even like.

I think I know who the "retard" as people will put, is.

PS, i dont care about anyone but the true king...Athene, but meh...he will just move on to bullshit streaming when legion is not popular after X months to...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Never heard of him, I don't know why he acts like everyone knows him!

Then he probably shouldn't be using social media let alone making himself a online celebrity by airing his life online
    Gotta make dem internet money!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Soda did bitch and moan like a 5 year old for a long time tho
    Yes, but he changed a lot. And if he disagrees with a game direction at least he gives reasonable arguments. I watched Kungen 1 time and he was whining about mythic being super ez....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post

Yeah I'm gonna talk shit about the game and then play it later cause I want the sweet sweet money from views on the begining of the new expansion.

This dude is a freaking joke lol...
    He always returns in the beginning of an expansion. This is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    At the risk of being called a fan boy, he's been diagnosed as bipolar and has admitted a lot, if not all of his faults on twitter already. The guy has almost cried 3 times on stream already today. Think the MMO-C community, if anyone, can relate and sympathize with someone with mental\social disorders
    Best resume, this guys is ill, he admit it, and explain his maniac phase when he think he is the best in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    I think he is trolling.

Agreed. Just give it 3 weeks of legion and he'll be gone again.

Social media has been fine for him? He's been able to connect to his fan base even more than ever since finding out of his conditions.

Deleted
    Isn't that the guy who proclaimed himself the king of black desert online and streamed all the initial days of it? I saw him advertise his guild literally everywhere he could and he said that black desert online is the best and everyone should play it with him. After about 2 weeks of BDO i never saw him again there at all, did not knew this guy also streamed wow...but anyone with a decent taste in streamer would never watch this guy...

I don't know who these attention whores are
    This, nor do I want to know.

Deleted
    At the risk of being called a fan boy, he's been diagnosed as bipolar and has admitted a lot, if not all of his faults on twitter already. The guy has almost cried 3 times on stream already today. Think the MMO-C community, if anyone, can relate and sympathize with someone with mental\social disorders
    Then maybe he should grow a thicker skin or stop streaming, it's very simple. No one is pointing a gun to his head and telling him to stream.

Good for him and his fans, sad though that he'll spend a few weeks in WoW not accomplishing dick, and then he'll spend the rest of the expansion's life proclaiming how "ezmode" everything is and how the game only took skill when HE played it back in the days, sending his rabid little fanboys to legit streams with people that are actually good at the game to troll the chats...

And he's not the King of WoW, or anything really, but especially not of WoW.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-28 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God.

So, what encounter mechanic is he going to fuck with this time and claim innocence? Rebuild the Krosus platform with an engineering item?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Yes, but he changed a lot. And if he disagrees with a game direction at least he gives reasonable arguments. I watched Kungen 1 time and he was whining about mythic being super ez....
    Because "The king of WoW" gets carried by old friends and just sits back while they clear the content for him. Kungen has never been skillful but thinks that he was in the past, but there were people 10 times more skillful back then compared to what he did, which was practically nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Then maybe he should grow a thicker skin or stop streaming, it's very simple. No one is pointing a gun to his head and telling him to stream.
    because of positive fan interactions not negative ones...

Deleted
    Social media has been fine for him? He's been able to connect to his fan base even more than ever since finding out of his conditions.
    Then why did he nearly cry 3x today

Deleted
    Who's positive about his return? His mindless drones? He was gonna play on multiple private servers but realized that he couldn't because it's against Twitch policy, now he came back so he can feast on his braindead followers and get that sweet release cash.

Deleted
    Your post implied the opposite

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The king bitch is back to show us all that no matter how much of a fucktard you want to act like and no matter how much you will tell people you are leaving, you'll always be back.