Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmm... I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but loading your site from a tablet has pretty much all the text invisible. I'll have to check it out from my PC later, just bringing a possible problem up.

I need some help, so on certain fights with alot of movement, like the second boss in Eye and last one. I cant keep up with using my empowerments and moonmoon spells.

In a scenario I end up having 60/70+ AP, 3 empowerment on each, and 3 charges of Moon (Lets say full moon here), what should I do?

Get rid of all the empowerments, wait for the full moon? Or use starsurge to clear some AP

Right now i'm using the empowerments if i can, but I get stressful of not knowing what to do :|

Deleted
    If you are in a situation like that you should prioritize spending Astral Power and then casting a moon spell to always have it recharging. Empowerments are fine to overwrite if you are in a situation where you can't spent them all.

Do you prefer to go multitarget or single target for mythics? Also, what is your item level and what kind of DPS are you getting on average for single target and what DPS are you getting on average for the average group of 2/3?

10+ Year Old Account
    For my innervate macro, I use this:

/target Focus
    /cast Innervate
    /targetlasttarget
    /y Innervate on %f! GO NUTS!

And set my focus to whichever healer I'm giving my innervate to. May be useful for raids with multiple druids for coordinating innervates. Also yelling at people to let them know they have free heals is nice :P

- - - Updated - - -

I've been trying to make a Macro for barkskin, swiftmend, then to swap back to moonkin form, but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone know if this is possible?
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whitenoize View Post
    Do you prefer to go multitarget or single target for mythics? Also, what is your item level and what kind of DPS are you getting on average for single target and what DPS are you getting on average for the average group of 2/3?
    I'm mostly playing Guardian in mythics due to lack of tanks, but when I do play Balance I pick up FoE to atleast have some aoe damage. If my group has high aoe damage I usually just single target the highest HP trash mob.

Deleted
    For cloak enchants, I noticed on your druid Gebuz your using the haste enchant from WoD, whereas in the guide it says to use the legion Int one. Which one would you recommend? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kritkin View Post
    I've been trying to make a Macro for barkskin, swiftmend, then to swap back to moonkin form, but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone know if this is possible?
    Both Swiftmend and Moonkin cause a GCD AFAIK, so not possible.

Also, /cast [@focus] Innervate would save you two lines and a bit of confusion if your actual target dies in-between.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsp View Post
    For cloak enchants, I noticed on your druid Gebuz your using the haste enchant from WoD, whereas in the guide it says to use the legion Int one. Which one would you recommend? Cheers!
    Keep in mind that we're still in the pre-raid phase, the enchant market isn't up to snuff yet and Legion enchants are often priced well above value.

Binding of Intellect being better doesn't do you much good if you can't get it, and isn't really worth using on blue cloaks if you can get an almost as good one for dirt cheap.

Deleted
    Does talent choice for foe change now that iv acquired my impeccable fel essence?

Do you think that Stellar Drift has a place in a Boomkin's talents given the usage of Oneth's Intuition? I didn't see any sims or theorycrafting regarding this but it seems to me as if it could well theoretically provide more DPS than, for example, NB. And obviously the radius and movement utilities are helpful also.

When you're comparing relic ilvl to % single target dps increase which ilvl are you referring to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbergob View Post
    Does talent choice for foe change now that iv acquired my impeccable fel essence?
    No, you should still use FoE as before. You will want to favour INC over Stellar Flare in most scenarios though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PlagueSpreadingPlatypus View Post
    Do you think that Stellar Drift has a place in a Boomkin's talents given the usage of Oneth's Intuition? I didn't see any sims or theorycrafting regarding this but it seems to me as if it could well theoretically provide more DPS than, for example, NB. And obviously the radius and movement utilities are helpful also.
    No, the damage bonus and being able to move while casting is still rather useless. Only use it if you need the increased Radius on starfall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    When you're comparing relic ilvl to % single target dps increase which ilvl are you referring to?
    The ilvl bonus it adds to the weapon. It is useless to look at the ilvl of the relic itself (Sometimes +5 ilvl is +1 ilvl on the weapon, sometimes it is +2).

Question here, I have focused on gathering only Crit/haste as every Druid guide and post I have read said these are our best stats. My ilvl is around 845. Now my guild mate recently built a set of haste/mast gear and has successfully out dps-d me on every single target fight by anywhere from 5-20k. This was during our guild mythic dungeon runs.
    So my question is, does mastery out do Crit at higher ilvls? Or is it better for single target? Our builds ar basically identical as well as our artifact talent amount. I can't find any information anywhere about this other than the basic "Crit/haste is better"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrin View Post
    Question here, I have focused on gathering only Crit/haste as every Druid guide and post I have read said these are our best stats. My ilvl is around 845. Now my guild mate recently built a set of haste/mast gear and has successfully out dps-d me on every single target fight by anywhere from 5-20k. This was during our guild mythic dungeon runs.
    So my question is, does mastery out do Crit at higher ilvls? Or is it better for single target? Our builds ar basically identical as well as our artifact talent amount. I can't find any information anywhere about this other than the basic "Crit/haste is better"
    A few dungeon bosses is not enough data to base your dps numbers on. About the stats, if you are pure single target and using INC, having some what balanced stats will be superior to having everything in haste. The reason haste is recommended is because it is significantly better in multi target scenarios and/or when using Stellar Flare.

Is there any soft haste cap?

If using AC, INC and FOE is it better to have balanced stats like 21% crit, 26% haste and 36% mastery or having 17% crit, 31% haste and 31% mastery better for this spec?
    This is for mythic dungeons and if its not the haste stats what is the best for pure single target?

Why does your guide say only to use lunar strike at 3+ targets, isn't lunar strike better at 2 targets and isn't it better at 1 target with empowerment?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Why does your guide say only to use lunar strike at 3+ targets, isn't lunar strike better at 2 targets and isn't it better at 1 target with empowerment?
    No, SW is better at 2 targets, keep in mind it generates more AsP than LS. Your SW/LS will never be empowered if you're aoeing, so that isn't really relevant, unless you have Oneth's Intuition, but in that case you will always want to cast empowered spells before nonempowered (unless you're pooling the empowerments).

Deleted
    Hello Gebuz thanks for that great guide.
    I did some test with a boomy mate, he told me about another guide (Moonfarespam)
    This guide says that FoE is at the moment better even in single target.
    So we compared Single target DPS, FoE+AC VS NB+BoA, I have the oneth legendary so i was the guys testing NB+BoA, and my friend has lower ilvl than me but still he was really close to me on a 3Mn fight.
    So now i'm wondering what should i do (for full mono dps)? Go back to FoE+AC, or NB+BoA to synergise with my legendary ?
    And What about the Stellar flare synergy with Oneth legendary(aka increased damage with meteor) ? is it better than inc on mono ?

PS : 21 trait here, still haven't got all the starsurge critical chance increase. But for the question above, consider i have all trait.

I'm also wondering NB synergy with LS in multi, since it refresh every lunar dot isn't it better to do it even with 2 target (unempowered) ?
    Last edited by mmoc0e578f217e; 2016-09-18 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    FoE is good for burst single target, but useless for sustained. For mythic dungeons you might see better results with FoE because fights are extremely short, but in EN it has no uses for single target since all encounters are too long, and there are no 20-30 sec burst windows where you can abuse it. If you have Oneth's Intuition I would use Stellar Flare for single target in raids for sure, but for dungeons I would still to INC.

Deleted
    Allright so raiding(and Mythic+) with Oneth, you recommend :
    Mono : Stellar Flare + Astral communion + Nature's Balance
    Multipack : INC + Astral Communion + Fury of Elune
    Multiunpack : Stellar Flare + Astral communion + Nature's Balance or Stellar drift if you need the range increase.
    Am i right ?
    I'm also wondering what's the best 2 high end legendary we should use, we have 3 who looks nice. And what talents we will use with them.
    Last edited by mmoc0e578f217e; 2016-09-18 at 12:58 PM.