Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If anything, they made haste even stronger.
    Yeah, haste will be stronger with the buff to our dots. But maybe with more damage into SW and LS, mastery pulls ahead of versatility.

Deleted
    The buff is so small it has barely any impact on stat priorities.

The buffs are a 3% increase to our overall dps. It shouldn't have that much of an effect on our stat weightings.

What options would you select to simulate an AoE fight in Simcraft to get your AoE stat weights?

I am confused with BotA. Do I always keep it in one state or switch the buffs when appropriate? Is there a min/max to it?

You're rarely going to find situations were An'she is appropriate, so mostly you just stick with Elune.

I just looked at the world first race, and Gebuz's team is currently sitting at an impressive fifth place. All hail our Owl Overlord!

Deleted
    did you sim the twisting wind with the old stats or after it got halfed down to 14k or something? because it feels like it aint kicking it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    I just looked at the world first race, and Gebuz's team is currently sitting at an impressive fifth place. All hail our Owl Overlord!
    All hail the Owlverlords!

Deleted
    Twisting winds has been nerfed so heavily it's barely usefull for any class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pizakaka View Post
    Twisting winds has been nerfed so heavily it's barely usefull for any class.
    thats why i've been asking cause i was hoping for a update

Twisting wind is not as bad as many people make it out to be. It has a shitload of intellect on it.

Guys, I could really use a macro for Innervate where it says in chat /i that "[Name] has Innervate for 10 seconds!" or something similar.

There's also an addon that does such stuff, RSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    There's also an addon that does such stuff, RSA.
    Thanks!

10chars

Is there a good addon to compare dps gain/loss when I get a new item?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other than simming it yourself, it's hard to have an addon tell you exact dps gain/loss.

Is Twisted Wind still worth using?

Quote Originally Posted by Jirek View Post
    Other than simming it yourself, it's hard to have an addon tell you exact dps gain/loss.
    I suppose Pawn could give a basic overview over what is worth simming, but exact gains and losses? No, you'd need something more elaborate than a UI addon for that.

Deleted
    Do I need to change the Simcraft Rotation, if I want to simulate with The Emerald Dreamcatcher? If yes, is the "new" rotation available somewhere?
    Thanks in advance.