Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    which 4pc would i want w ED?

Shoulders, back, chest and legs(?) seems to be the best stats iirc? Maybe gloves seeing as chest has such big statbudget that could be allocated better.

Deleted
    If you can get a decent ilevel CoS/Arcway 2 set then you want to use chest/legs/shoulders/back, if not then yeah probably use gloves since you can get some nice haste/mastery chest pieces elsewhere.

Angry

Hi guys i have this situation: my dps is a bit low for my item level (903), most of all in single target mitic NH first 2 and third boss, so I been checking relics. I'm using Scythe of the Stars 875 relic from Odyn (arcane) 895 Sunfire Burns from Nythendra mitic (life) and 890 arcane relic (Empowerment) from elisandre and it´s hard do 500k dps on those 2 bosses, so i got this other 2 relics: life relic from Trilliax 885 (Solar Stabbing) and Nigthbane 890 arcane relic (Scythe of the Stars), i have those 2 on my bags. Can you help me to know which of all those relics should i use, here is my armory:

Dragnerus- Ragnaros US
    Last edited by Dragnerus; 2017-02-25 at 03:19 PM.

The dps difference would be miniscule, if you struggle going above 500k dps with 903 ilvl can you provide logs? Can say though: Why are you running a 875relic eq'd and have an 890 with same trait in bag? Cuz that's what I read

Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    The dps difference would be miniscule, if you struggle going above 500k dps with 903 ilvl can you provide logs? Can say though: Why are you running a 875relic eq'd and have an 890 with same trait in bag? Cuz that's what I read
    Hi, my 875 relic is for Scythe of the Stars trait and my 890 relic on my bag is for Empowerment.

Still can't post links.

Deleted
    I'd use the 890 relic, especially if you don't have ED.

They're at worst about equal, and in any situation where SS doesn't help, the 890 is going to be better on account of giving more stats.

Hey guys, I'm not great at running sims or at least I havent dont them that often. My character name is Zeru-Chromaggus. I wondered if someone would be able to sim ST and Cleave based fights to see what I should be at? I feel like my damage might be too low. I think its do to the Ilvl of my weapon combined with my Artifact weapon being level 36. Thanks for taking a look.

Download simulationcraft addon
    Go in game on character and type /simc
    Copy and paste highlighted text
    Download SimulationCraft program
    Click Simulate tab
    Paste copied text and click 'Simulate' button

Learn to do your own work.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Download simulationcraft addon
    Go in game on character and type /simc
    Copy and paste highlighted text
    Download SimulationCraft program
    Click Simulate tab
    Paste copied text and click 'Simulate' button

Learn to do your own work.
    Or just use SimC to download your chardata from the Armory, and skip the first half.

The armory takes a long time to update and you don't always log off in your raid gear and raid spec

Usually, it updates every time you log out. Even if you only log back in right away.

Regardless the addon has no footprint and uses no resources until you call it, and is easier to use when swapping items and sets and faster than logging out all the time.

Incredible guide Gebuz! Really appreciate it. Im having a hard time with some of the granulars and I will send you a pm.
    thanks

What is the best way to use Oneth's with Emerald Dreamcatcher? Save the free Starfall for when the buff runs out or replace a SW/LS with Starfall?

Do you use an override in Simcraft when you want to sim for non single target fights? Could you possibly share it if you do? I don't have a lot of faith in myself for writing an override for fights like Aluriel, Tich and Augur ect. Even just a general override for something more than a single target tank and spank would be really appreciated!

Hello I had a relic question.

Is it worth putting the Scythe of the Stars > 3ilvl relic,, rule in place if we don't have much crit. Would we really make use of it and is there a sweet spot for crit? I feel like I lost dps after using it/hardly see it crit. thanks

It's that high because we have so little crit. Not despite it.

There's no sweet spot for crit, since none of our mechanics are based on it. More is better as long as you don't sacrifice Haste or Mastery for it.

Deleted
    Hey guys new here. I simulated my char and the dps shown is far from what i get.I use GSSE (lazy macro) with the classic rotation and i get 380-400K steady dps while SimC says about 520k dps. What do i have to do to improve my dps?