Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Maybe its asked and replied but its hard to search the forum for specific questions.

I have around %28 haste and have the metronome and dark whispers. Oneth's and Fel ring for legendaries.

Bloodlust is usually given on combat start or a specific time. Especially if its at start Whispers in the dark and metronome procs and you get GCD capped with very high haste. Also if you pop CA/Incarnation your haste increases with each cast further.

So is it a better idea to wait until bloodlust finishes and pop CA/Incarnation for a more consistent damage output and to avoid being GCD capped? I do have the Fel Impeccable ring so its always wise to pop CA as soon as possible to get max. value out of it. But being way over the GCD cap for as much as 15-20 seconds looks counter productive at real combat.

Well, incarnation gives u a fuckton of dmg besides the haste, so why 'save' it? Esp with IFE? To not get a clunky feel while mashing your keyboard seeing those great numbers? =)

Deleted
    You always want to cast INC/CA during lust when possible because of the huge damage boost. When your SW is significantly below GCD, make sure you prioritize Empowered Lunar Strikes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    You always want to cast INC/CA during lust when possible because of the huge damage boost. When your SW is significantly below GCD, make sure you prioritize Empowered Lunar Strikes though.
    so would you just ignore your empowered stacks of wrath then? at that point..

Quote Originally Posted by Nijurez View Post
    so would you just ignore your empowered stacks of wrath then? at that point..
    If you lack the GCDs to cast them, yes. Which should still be rather rare.

I have a question and was wondering if other boomies could assist -

I finally got lucky and got OI bracers but still haven't got ring. I'll rotate between 2 combinations: ED/OI for mainly single target fights and LatC/OI for other fights.

I noticed a few boomkins with high ranking parses are using Stellar Drift over Nature's Balance on mainly single target fights like Chrono/Augur - I presume this is because:

-on fights with heavy movement you can move while casting in the starfall area
    -works will with OI procs since you'll be casting it for free
    -starfall can hit both the big add and augur during last phase

Is this correct? I haven't simmed it yet (at work) but is stellar drift better than NB all the time if using OI?

Also stat priorities when using bracers/shoulders - I have been trying out more mastery heavy builds when speccing for AoE over haste and getting pretty good results. Is this still correct? e.g. for Mythic Gul'dan I'll use bracers/shoulders - should I prioritise haste over mastery?

I can swap pieces of gear around and my stats change from: 28H/45M to 22H/73M. I use the haste pieces when using ED so I'm at 30% with 2 stacks of metronome.

Add padding + rnjesus loves you OI procs. At this point, farm logs are all cheese, don't take them too seriously. You could have a "woah dps" 60% boss damage Krosus parse...or just soak properly and kill the boss asap.

At this point, all top end logs are people who were both cheesing the fight and got lucky. Completely useless.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just some short gearing questions. I don't need any long in-depth answers, as my moonkin is atm only my alt and i sadly wasn't able to play it much. (2hc runs, 1 nhc run only and tanked 2 of them )

I got my 4pc completed in a decent ilvl yesterday (also have the gloves in 890).
    I do have IFE, ED, LatC (and the healing shoes)
    Whispers, Metronome (but just only dumbass-lottery)
    rest of the gear -> signature or https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...nis/woibadinga (don’t know how to switch it to english with the new design)

I don’t know exactly when we will start doing alt runs nhc and later hc (we only equip 1 char for mythic, so alt runs are only for fun) but i want to do them on my druid.
    Therefore, my questions:
    1. When to switch to T20? 2p 2p? 4p switch only?
    2. ST – 4p + IFE and ED (also i am not good at ED playstyle as i didn’t do it often),
    MT – IFE, LatC and 4p or max Haste+Mastery gear (could switch a few items, but would lose the 4pc, but I don’t see that 4pc helps in any way on MT)
    3. The new owl trinket seems to be good afaik
    But should i still use my whispers as it is so low or change it?

Thanks, and as I said, I don’t need any long answers. Should some rough information to start with (wasn’t able to keep up with all the changes to moonkin.)
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

what are the new breakpoints for haste with the changes to ED? i only noticed the change recently (lol) and damn the change from casting usually 2xSW to something else is weird

with same haste sas b4 you generally do 2x wraths 1xls, replacing a wrath with a gcd where needed p much.

what are the set pieces we're looking to get this expac

All of T19 for transmog, shoulders and cape for 2p, other slots t20 for 4p. At least for now.

If you're going for 2pc+4pc you'll probably just wear your 2 highest t19 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    If you're going for 2pc+4pc you'll probably just wear your 2 highest t19 pieces
    T20 shoulders are terrible for us. As in, they need to be at the very least 15 iLvl above your T19 to be equivalent.

Does anyone have a working link to the 7.2.5 trinkets spreadsheet? Neither the main link nor the secondary link will let me make a copy.

Lots of useful info. Thank you from a newbie Balance Druid.

BTW; and I dunno if this has been touched. Regarding BG's you can procc OI in the world and enter with buff granting you a free spell. Just a fun tip. (also obviously this guide is for pve but anyways)

Don't forget raids as well. The proc also sticks around even if you unequip OI

Well raids for sure, hadn't bothered checking since it seemed obvious - mentioned bg's cuz legendaries are disabled there. Nice being able to uneq though (maybe that was all you meant by it)