Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Bro it's BS. But I looked 20 times,
    3 targets - Sin - 687k
    Outlaw -646k

More targets - Sub - 624k
    Outlaw - 579k

In 1 hotfix they made outlaw useless for mythic raids. That's what this is saying.
    AoE was our thing, now we don't have that and they gave it the favorite spec for the last 2 expansions. Bullsh*t

How do you get 3 targets at 646k...and more targets at 579k for outlaw? That makes no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    At least we can lock in these changes now: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9266229?page=2
    So the Changes will Come now
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    So looking at the SimC Sub king at ST and aoe? Over 3 targets I mean, because that is where my interest lies as I'm mostly doing Mythic+? Staying in Shadow Dances and spamming Shuriken Storm(ofc using finisher to gain charges etc).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    So looking at the SimC Sub king at ST and aoe? Over 3 targets I mean, because that is where my interest lies as I'm mostly doing Mythic+? Staying in Shadow Dances and spamming Shuriken Storm(ofc using finisher to gain charges etc).
    For mythic plus it's hard to say, sims are mostly run in raid situation for longer fight. the AOE sims represent a situation where adds show up every X amount of time for X sec. its not really representative of mythic + situation where u have 40-60 sec of cleave on 4+ targets. i would be careful before putting my egg into sub basket for myhtic + don't get me wrong, it might end up being better than outlaw but i would be careful as MFD paired with BF and the rest of outlaw kit make it very strong for mythic plus cleave/AoE situation.

Also mythic gear level sims are run with 1 legendary, and subs boots are very very strong right now.... if they where run without leg or with none BiS leg it might end up showing a different picture.

I dont understand why agonizing poison is still better than deadly poison, because deadly got buffed by 30%. So just from the feeling best talent spec should be: 2110131.
    Please provide some information on this, because im really looking forward to optimize assa dps in the mythic progress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamz View Post
    I dont understand why agonizing poison is still better than deadly poison, because deadly got buffed by 30%. So just from the feeling best talent spec should be: 2110131.
    Please provide some information on this, because im really looking forward to optimize assa dps in the mythic progress.
    Bleed don't scale very well, they don't scale with mastery or haste. So much of assa dmg is linked to bleed especialy with exsang that it fail to scale with the gear and falls behind with 865-870 ish gear, alacrity is also very good when there is more than 1 target sustained to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    For mythic plus it's hard to say, sims are mostly run in raid situation for longer fight. the AOE sims represent a situation where adds show up every X amount of time for X sec. its not really representative of mythic + situation where u have 40-60 sec of cleave on 4+ targets. i would be careful before putting my egg into sub basket for myhtic + don't get me wrong, it might end up being better than outlaw but i would be careful as MFD paired with BF and the rest of outlaw kit make it very strong for mythic plus cleave/AoE situation.

Also mythic gear level sims are run with 1 legendary, and subs boots are very very strong right now.... if they where run without leg or with none BiS leg it might end up showing a different picture.
    Im more leaning towards Outlaw, but I don't want to be blinded by favouritism. Gotta have an open mind. With that being said I feel like with the Insignia of the Ravenholdt Outlaw should be better on the M+ 'cause Sub won't benefit as much in the aoe scenario, as we should be spamming FoK and doing finishers to reset charges? That is why Im looking for more information how these things are working out. I don't have any legendary but eventually we will get one or two gotta be prepared for that as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Im more leaning towards Outlaw, but I don't want to be blinded by favouritism. Gotta have an open mind. With that being said I feel like with the Insignia of the Ravenholdt Outlaw should be better on the M+ 'cause Sub won't benefit as much in the aoe scenario, as we should be spamming FoK and doing finishers to reset charges? That is why Im looking for more information how these things are working out. I don't have any legendary but eventually we will get one or two gotta be prepared for that as well.
    I don't know eactly who to play sub in every AoE situation but BF + MFD is alwayse going to be very strong, anyway before 865-870ish gear outlaw will be better in cleave for sure

Man I really like Outlaw but if Sub beats it in all situations, why bother playing Outlaw then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere321 View Post
    Man I really like Outlaw but if Sub beats it in all situations, why bother playing Outlaw then
    You gave the answer yourself. Because you like playing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere321 View Post
    It's not ... Play what you like... Especially now as all 3 spec are so close to each other.

It's kinda funny how some people seem almost desperate for Sub to be on top again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    It's kinda funny how some people seem almost desperate for Sub to be on top again.
    Not really. It makes sense. Sin for 2-3 targets, Combat for aoe, Sub for single target. Makes things balanced when each spec is best for one role. It's not funny or strange when people want this to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Not really. It makes sense. Sin for 2-3 targets, Combat for aoe, Sub for single target. Makes things balanced when each spec is best for one role. It's not funny or strange when people want this to be the case.
    This would be GREAT if we didn't need to maintain 3 artifacts at the same level with 3 great relics, which are an exceedingly rare drop.

Especially since most of us were focusing on Outlaw first because it was competitive on all three aspects, without dominating on any of them.

I could care less what I end up playing I like all three specs, but the timing is poor if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    This would be GREAT if we didn't need to maintain 3 artifacts at the same level with 3 great relics, which are an exceedingly rare drop.

Especially since most of us were focusing on Outlaw first because it was competitive on all three aspects, without dominating on any of them.

I could care less what I end up playing I like all three specs, but the timing is poor if you ask me.
    Exactly this. I was really getting into Outlaw after I got over the sh!tness of it, tweaking my playstyle depending on my roll but ultimately, I'll go where ever the numbers are for a raid setting. I just liked that also being the same spec for dungeons.

It's looking like you can just do Outlaw and Sub. Sub sims lower ST for me at the moment, but once I get more gear (861) and level artifact, I know Sub will pass Outlaw.

Just going to play Outlaw until Sub is better.
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

so simcraft is saying my 8pc class set bonus is way better than swapping in a bunch of 850-865 pieces.

but someone just mentioned to me that the set bonus doesn't work in dungeons and raids? is that right?

edit: guy was wrong. simcraft is right.
    Last edited by FenrizZJ; 2016-09-29 at 02:45 PM. Reason: updating findings

so poison it's the way to go (EP over MP)
    finally all its claer for me
    +40% crit and +90% mastery

sub shine on T19M

Is the current simcraft bugged? We were at 295k at one point and now at 276k. Which one is correct?