Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys, was wondering if you guys could help me figure this out, I have 3 trinkets atm (playing outlaw)

845 Nightmare egg shell

855 Faulty Countermeasure

And lastly, a 835 WQtrinket with 1073 agi and 882 vers (which is the best stat atm)

So they all sim about the same, but I'm trying to figure out which normally has the best use. The haste proc, the crit on use, or the vers passive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Link me every reports.
    Sorry I don't understand what reports you want to see The sim results?

Something's wrong with the % numbers for exsanguinate legendaries in the second sheet. They're all inflated and don't match the DPS numbers on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Something's wrong with the % numbers for exsanguinate legendaries in the second sheet. They're all inflated and don't match the DPS numbers on the left.
    Yes I made an error, it's already fixed on my local version.
    I'm updating with the Outlaw buff (and some changes to Insignia made to SimC yesterday) during the day. You can expect an update tonight
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    @Aethys256 I saw the show other day too bad no one wanted to talk about the Outlaw in depth

Either way I'm have a questions. How that buff will change the things? Will that also change the relic ilvl comparison from the relic xls? I have a couple of high ilvl 880-875~ main gauche damage increase relics, but they don't pass the 40 ilvl benchmark (for Fatebringer and Fate Thrist), but with these changes maybe that disparity will be different as in we can perhaps use other relics instead of just FB and FT?

I'm pretty sure at the moment SimC is over-evaluating insignia of ravenholdt. Can anyone confirm this? It keeps simming for 8.6%~ of my damage on patchwerk scenario. However on any single target raid encounter it's always around 5%, dummy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeclipse View Post
    I'm pretty sure at the moment SimC is over-evaluating insignia of ravenholdt. Can anyone confirm this? It keeps simming for 8.6%~ of my damage on patchwerk scenario. However on any single target raid encounter it's always around 5%, dummy as well.
    Seems like when SimC Ap double dipping was fixed, SimC was not updated to reflect
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Double diping was fixed shortly after (at least on player modifier).

There were 2 others issues, one being the double dipping on target modifier.
    The other was that the formula changed, at first we thought it was pre-mitigated pre-crit but then we figured it's more post-mitigation pre-crit (while in fact crit is rolled before mitigation so we just divide the crit modifier).
    I fixed everything related to that yesterday.

Also, since now I updated most of the "new things" on SimC, I'll prob update the spreadsheet.
    Last update with T19P, the one after will include T19M_NH instead (T19 Mythic with Nighthold gear).
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

I wonder if in practice all 3/4 specs will be that close in NH.

Nope.
    I posted some sneak peek on discord, basically Sub is higher while Otl & Asn are close but way below Sub.
    Altough, nothing is final on SimC yet (some things to include like the Trinket that reduces the major CD) and tuning can still happen.

Was without legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Nope.
    I posted some sneak peek on discord, basically Sub is higher while Otl & Asn are close but way below Sub.
    Altough, nothing is final on SimC yet (some things to include like the Trinket that reduces the major CD) and tuning can still happen.

Was without legendary.
    The synergy between all the Vendetta CD reduce stuff is crazy. I guess sin will be really good, as much as I want sub to be actually worth the effort for Nighthold.

With 45s CD yes, but trinket is 3 RPPM. Still works tho.

Also, the fact that Mastery is everywhere in Nighthold, it makes Sub quite strong and AP not that bad, while others 2 are a bit behind.
    You can still pray for Titanforged/Sockets.

Blame Blizzard design and items they put in the raid.

Well, good news for me maining Sub

I dropped the shadow blades bracers last night - given how it seems they have fixed Ravenholdt trinket not double dipping anymore, are they worth now coupled with the satyr's boots?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Aethys did you do Sims extensively with tier bonusses? I'm concerned about the viability of premeditation as a talent if every 2nd Shadowstrike would give us 2 CP's anyway. Would swapping to Alacrity be the way to go when you acquire 4set bonus?

Without any haste yes (and if the combat length is long enough), with boots or lot of haste no.

Im still trying to get a hold on all this info here. All sims made here by @Aethys256 and also sims made by Stjern ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.m1eq1maxw9je ) Have outlaw performing pretty damn well. Above assassination in most cases. Granted this is at higher gear levels mostly.
    Is combat really looking to do that well? Or is it just sims being sims and no mere mortal can achieve that realistic damage. I'm so confused

All 3 specs right now are good.
    Assa do well because of the setup in raids.
    Without changes, expect Subtlety crushing others.
    But as there will be changes, we can't say.

So ive been simming my Greenskin's Waterlogged Wristcuffs for a bit and the results kinda amaze me.
    Im simming over 45k higher with em then without and Pistol Shot suddenly becomes my top damaging ability but when i try it ingame i barely notice a difference.
    Am i just doing something horribly wrong making use of the Greenskin or is the Sim accounting for something else?