Is Blood leveling better than Unholy?

I wonder if blood leveling is better (by being safer with less downtime) than unholy one for Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingerie View Post
    I wonder if blood leveling is better (by being safer with less downtime) than unholy one for Legion?
    whats this downtime people keep talking about? i leveled on beta as unholy 3 or 4 times and never had to stop to eat.

tank leveling has been solid for a long time, in the end its about the same amount of time though
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy kills fewer targets faster, blood kills many targets slower. In the end it honestly works out to be about the same.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Unholy kills target pretty fast with outbreak and epidemic if you pull alot of mobs

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    whats this downtime people keep talking about? i leveled on beta as unholy 3 or 4 times and never had to stop to eat.
    Last time I've played DK was at the first half of WotLK and had no access to Beta, hence the question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrox View Post
    Unholy kills target pretty fast with outbreak and epidemic if you pull alot of mobs
    exactly, pull large group of small/weak quest mobs dot them and epidemic few times and theyre dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Frost? Is FScythe +T18 bonus and other AoE as good as I think it will be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    yes. yes it is. in everyway. Blood is tankwise "weaker" due to lack of Midigation compared to others. BUT do you know what they have? the highest damge tank wise, and insane self healing.
    that was just in generel compared to tanks. but compared to unholy. Blood have really high damge, and a Solid AOE, Great selfhealing. sure unholy is better on single targets. but as blood, you can pull and pull, aoe as much as you can find, and heal through it.

Im going to put my faith in blood

1) Dungeon ques
    2) Dungeon trinkets to start raiding
    3) spam running dungeons while funneling the AP to Unholy spec

Blood simply gets you more reliable access to the items and dungeons you will want for beginner gear. just a matter of how much you can tank with a relatively weaker artifact weapon.

Unholy is definitely better for leveling because it has better dps and survivability is not a problem. I have an i730 UH, and I honestly cannot pull more mobs than I can kill until the later levels; even on the empty beta, let alone with the crowds of people on Live where it will be hard to AoE tag. Grabbing the bodyguard at lvl 101 that spawns when you pull multiple mobs and puts on debuff on them that heals you for 25% of the dmg you do helps out a lot. I rarely need to deathstrike or eat before lvl 108.

When you finish a zone and get the dungeon quest (worth a whopping 120k xp), your dungeon run still needs to be sub 10 minutes for your first dungeon run to be equal to questing.
    Rerunning dungeons give terrible xp.

Yes your queue times would be faster at 110 as a tank spec, but time spent in queue isn't necessarily wasted since you can be doing prof, WQ, and suramar quests while you wait. If you're the kind of person that hates waiting, then sure you can run dungeons as tank, just please god make sure your loot is set to unholy, because if you get a blood legendary you will probably kill yourself.

All that being said, if you mainspec Blood, you'll be perfectly fine leveling as Blood.