Umbilicus Eternus and Dancing Rune Weapon

Quick question for those on the beta. Does the extra stacks of blood plague from dancing rune weapon add to the shield provided by Umbilicus Eternus?

Deleted
    On 3 targets without DRW up, so 3 dots ticking, I get around 880k shield from UE.
    With DRW on 3 targets, 9 dots ticking, I get a shield for 2,994,384.

The shield appears to cap. With 13 targets with 1 dot ticking on each I get a shield for 2,994,384. If I do 13 targets again and use DRW on 3 so there would be 19 dots ticking I get a shield for 2,994,384.

That's great information. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchh View Post
    On 3 targets without DRW up, so 3 dots ticking, I get around 880k shield from UE.
    With DRW on 3 targets, 9 dots ticking, I get a shield for 2,994,384.

The shield appears to cap. With 13 targets with 1 dot ticking on each I get a shield for 2,994,384. If I do 13 targets again and use DRW on 3 so there would be 19 dots ticking I get a shield for 2,994,384.
    Was that your Current HP when you got the shield? Figures it probably caps at your HP like some other spells seem to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Was that your Current HP when you got the shield? Figures it probably caps at your HP like some other spells seem to.
    Yeah I think that's the most likely scenario. I was at 2.4mil with vampiric I guess I'd be around 3 mil. I remember yesterday it capping at around 3 mil ish so I assume I had some bone shield stacks when I did it the other day.

How long does the shield last for?

Deleted
    10 seconds