Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    So ban masturbation and handjobs? What else is on the list?
    Automobiles. Automobiles adore lube, they want all their pipes deep inside of them to be fully lubed at all times - otherwise the intense friction is too much for them, but with enough lube - they can take 200 horses at the same time
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Automobiles. Automobiles adore lube, they want all their pipes deep inside of them to be fully lubed at all times - otherwise the intense friction is too much for them, but with enough lube - they can take 200 horses at the same time
    Disgusting contraptions!
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    The amount of bigoted replies in this thread blows my mind more than...the lubricated...I'll stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Define natural. Pretty sure biologically having sex with everything that moves is natural, reproduction is the cherry at the top.

I understand the motives people who go to those places have; even the more self-destructive elements of it. I wouldn't do the same, but people are entitled to their own choices.
    Even puppies?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Wow, some people are more concern about it being a lubricant dispenser there rather that a crazy guy filled it with acid lol. Lubricant dispenser, the new threat to mankind.
    There is no reason why you can't be concerned for both, just because you talk about one doesn't mean it's more concerning than the other. You should really make a habit of not projecting your false narratives on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even puppies?

- - - Updated - - -

There is no reason why you can't be concerned for both, just because you talk about one doesn't mean it's more concerning than the other. You should really make a habit of not projecting your false narratives on other people.
    Sure, who doesn't like some good old Weiner?

JK JK ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl
    Huma Abedin

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle
    they want all their pipes deep inside of them to be fully lubed at all times
    There has to be a way to tie this to rum, sodomy and the lash, and hence the high cost of getting the wrong thing in your lube! http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/29/po...ip-breakdowns/
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

JK JK ;_;
    Awww now I want a Weiner!

10+ Year Old Account
    That man is truly evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Been told by a mechanic that the key to penetration is lubrication. I'm still shocked that they have lubricant dispensers for sexy time. You'd think that's something you'd want to do in private.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Awww now I want a Weiner!
    You can get plenty of weiners to choose from at certain clubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You can get plenty of weiners to choose from at certain clubs.
    Remember: If the weiner is shiny, it goes in your hiney. If the weiner is dry, it goes bye bye. If the weiner is melting, call 911.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Remember: If the weiner is shiny, it goes in your hiney. If the weiner is dry, it goes bye bye. If the weiner is melting, call 911.
    I really hate myself for laughing at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Any act that requires lube should be illegal. In addition any sex act should be illegal in public.
    wow, you really need to get out and start enjoying life some more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    That's really fucked up but I am absolutely disgusted at the idea of a sex club and the fact that some here think its perfectly natural.
    I dont get all judgemental on what consenting adults choose to do with each other.

Besides, you're probably just jealous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why do they have a lube dispenser?
    butt stuff, I'd wager
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile