Unhappy Balance Druid PvP Pre-Launch Patch

Hello guys,

i'm still deciding if i want to go balance next xpac. It was one of my main character, but it seems i can't adapt to the changes or it's just bad on the current patch. For me it felt so fluid before the pre-patch. I could start the fight with hugh burst capability (3 charges of starsurge + cd maxed out the empowerment + instant double dot). I could kite and heal myself easy in form. I could powershift to escape snares. I had so many tools at my hand like cyclone, stun, root.

I nearly cant win any duel at the moment which makes me a little sad (ego reasons ).

i would love to hear how much this is going to change in the xpac on max level with the artefact. I want to do mainly pve at the beginning and later on pvp. For the Pve part i love open world pvp and duels. I feel the boomkin got a really big cut. It feels like a shitty shadow priest atm. im dead at the point i'm able to burst.

i hope you can enlighten me on the topic.
    Last edited by fearer; 2016-08-29 at 05:05 AM.

Just wait till u hit Full Moon!... if You know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Buiak101 View Post
    Just wait till u hit Full Moon!... if You know what I mean.

This seems like another problem with a 3 sec cast and double spell school.

I agree the new moon 3s cast (now can't be used with moonkin frenzy) is scary, but I plan on stacking haste pieces for Legion.

Best bet is try moonkin with artifact because right now I'm doing pretty well in skirmishes (random and some with friends) with the ability to almost 2v1 non-hybrids (rogues/WW's who just run/hide at 30% and then come back with stronger offensive CD's).

The issue I'm having is lack of generation. So for PvP i'll be using Warrior of Elune + Inc + 2 first parts of new moon = A good bit of astral off the bat, which is what I am missing (imo).