Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's cool you guys didn't bother to update the tier armor since alpha. Quality site you got here, yessiree.

any word on how smoothly or not the launch went in EU? Did everything explode?

Can we get a spoiler warning on that Fate of Azeroth video? Jeez. I know some of that footage is from the zone cinematics, which some of us are waiting to get to in-game.

I bet I have old info, but wasn't the water strider supposed to work only in pre-Legion areas?
    And wasn't there supposed to be some new item that let you walk on water with any mount?

Very helpful guide thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post
    250'000 Gold? Why do Blizzard insist on these insane prices? Isn't the new spider mount costing like 2'000'000 Gold or something as well? Is this a desperate hope from Blizzard to get people who obtain stupid amounts of gold from Garrisons to waste their money? It's obvious that Blizzard never meant for Garrisons to cause such a inflation in the economy, and they've nerfed Garrisons into oblivion and there is nothing in Legion that will cause such a huge horrible inflation in the economy.

But how about those of us who didn't "abuse" the Garrisons in Warlords of Draenor? How are we supposed to be remotely close to afford items priced at 250'000 gold, and a mount at 2'000'000 gold? I do see a point of making items hard to obtain by putting them behind steep prices, but come on... Those who "abused" the Garrisons have stacked up 1'000'000 million gold on sever characters already. So these prices is not really affecting them at all, but at the same time it makes these items unobtainable by everyone else...

Two things.

1.) Nobody is forcing you to buy these items, they are there as a gold sink.

2.) If you REALLY want the mount, you can save up for it (2mil seems like a lot, but over the course of the expansion, I'm sure 2 million is achievable.)