Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone find a soft cap for haste? Trying to see whether I should go full haste BoE's or haste/crit ones.

Sorry if I missed this in the discussion:

I'm unsure as to what spells Eradication will buff.

It says damage that WE do so I gather that it does not buff Pet/Guardian damage and portals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, bois, just got Feretory of Souls...

Must say, 43% haste + Feretory of Souls = lolcakes... You literally swim in shards and cast more Chaos Bolts than Incinerates. Good times.

i'd say Chaos Bolt to Incinerate rate is about 5:3 and that is without Soul Conduit even.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-09-16 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Must say, 43% haste + Feretory of Souls = lolcakes... You literally swim in shards and cast more Chaos Bolts than Incinerates. Good times.

i'd say Chaos Bolt to Incinerate rate is about 5:3 and that is without Soul Conduit even.
    Are you finding your CB procs Feretory of Souls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    Are you finding your CB procs Feretory of Souls?
    Not that I seen so far, I think it doesn't, but I need to check that specifically as it's hard to measure with shards roller-coaster I have now during normal play.

OK I tried a bit now without using RNG shard generation on dummy, I think it does not or either I am super unlucky.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-09-16 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    Not that I seen so far, I think it doesn't, but I need to check that specifically as it's hard to measure with shards roller-coaster I have now during normal play.

OK I tried a bit now without using RNG shard generation on dummy, I think it does not or either I am super unlucky.
    I figured as much going by the spell id on wowhead, thanks for that!

Deleted

gz on the single best item in the game for destro.

I don't want to be salty, but I can't help being really angry at blizzard for making the best item in the game luck based and thus most warlock, no matter how good they are and how much time they sacrifice, probably won't ever seen.

The item is a difference of night and day.

People who have this item won't be able to give an objective opinion on destro anymore because it is simply too strong. It completely changes the game. Well they could unequip it, but whats the fun in that.

is there any trinket rankings for Destro , Pre-raid and Raid Tier 1 ? Since i couldn't find one
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    gz on the single best item in the game for destro.

I don't want to be salty, but I can't help being really angry at blizzard for making the best item in the game luck based and thus most warlock, no matter how good they are and how much time they sacrifice, probably won't ever seen.

The item is a difference of night and day.

People who have this item won't be able to give an objective opinion on destro anymore because it is simply too strong. It completely changes the game. Well they could unequip it, but whats the fun in that.
    Well it's like having Soul Conduit, pretty much. Item is definitely good, now need to somehow fish for that Demo one that boosts Summon Doomguard/Infernal.

and here my guild is, waiting for us to get a 2nd legendary on any of our like 60 toons.

Grats, I'm jelly.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Well it's like having Soul Conduit, pretty much. Item is definitely good, now need to somehow fish for that Demo one that boosts Summon Doomguard/Infernal.
    Actually it is not. They procs on 2 totally different things. Soul conduit procs when u spend shards - chaos bolt, shadowburn, rain of fire, summon doomguard/infernal, grimoire of service. The belt procs on casting fire spells - immolate, conflagrate, incinerate, rain of fire . So basicly in the end together they make all your spells to give you shards back ! Sounds op but still its a chance :P I also have the belt but I stil find myself with 0 shards for few seconds - RNG ftw ...

Congrats and gl with the Bracers.

Deleted
    Does it work with each bolt of Channel Demonfire ?
    (Making you gain an average 2 shards for each CD)

Deleted
    it's much much better than soul conduit.

atleast on long single target fights (some raid bosses) where you find yourself spamming incinerate once the soul shards hit zero and conflag is on CD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    and here my guild is, waiting for us to get a 2nd legendary on any of our like 60 toons.

Grats, I'm jelly.
    That's what positivity gives you

That's what positivity gives you
    We're just hoping mythic+ week is fruitful since those are supposed to be a decently higher chance. Maybe our bad luck streaks are just waiting to give us all the bestest ones.

Literally got 1 legendary on our MT's alt, and its the CC ring with him having no realistic way to proc it iirc.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're just hoping mythic+ week is fruitful since those are supposed to be a decently higher chance. Maybe our bad luck streaks are just waiting to give us all the bestest ones.

Literally got 1 legendary on our MT's alt, and its the CC ring with him having no realistic way to proc it iirc.
    Well mine is 5th legendary in the guild, like 30 or so active members. Priest has 2 (probably second one thanks to bug), then another Warlock has Havoc one, some alt got one and me today.

Grats, I'm jelly.
    Hey my guild has 5!! but oh yeah 3 of those went to casuals who hardly play at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Hey my guild has 5!! but oh yeah 3 of those went to casuals who hardly play at all...

Similar to my guild.. and I think three of them are on druids.

Grats, I'm jelly.
    We are in the exact same boat, lol