Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a question for gems/enchants for destro. Atm i sit around 31% haste and 16-17% crit (Haste gemed/enchanted). Mastery is 4750. Do you think i should change my gems/enchants to crit or should i keep it that way? it kidna bothers me that crit is so low

Edit:With gems/enchants, i could trade up to 1150 haste into crit
    Last edited by mmoc0a8eb2d698; 2016-10-27 at 12:39 PM.

@theblackharvest you probably won't see much if any difference in dps doing that, so up to you.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @theblackharvest you probably won't see much if any difference in dps doing that, so up to you.
    So from that, i get that quantity matters much more that quality in secondary stat changes? Thnx for the insight. (Might as well use the Demo ring just for the stats too)

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    So from that, i get that quantity matters much more that quality in secondary stat changes?
    That has been my experience yes, if you get too focused into 1 stat you can start to see worse results, but you should be aite where you are as long as you don't somehow get even more haste and lose other stats. Generally though your stats don't really matter as much with destro as opposed to ilvl.

Ring could be better depending on what you're wearing in place of it. Can always sim yourself.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I have a question about trinkets.
    Currently I have the following Trinkets:
    Swarming Plaguehive (865)
    Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (850)
    Devilsaur Shock-Baton (835)
    Unstable Horrorslime (860) + Socket
    Bough of Corruption (860)

I am wondering what trinkets I should be using for ST, 2 Targets and Mythic+ Dungeons.
    Any suggestions?

Deleted
    I wonder how good the new Deteriorated Construct Core is?

Is it more like an AoE trinket? http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142165/d...construct-core

Quote Originally Posted by iylia View Post
    I have a question about trinkets.
    Currently I have the following Trinkets:
    Swarming Plaguehive (865)
    Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (850)
    Devilsaur Shock-Baton (835)
    Unstable Horrorslime (860) + Socket
    Bough of Corruption (860)

I am wondering what trinkets I should be using for ST, 2 Targets and Mythic+ Dungeons.
    Any suggestions?
    I'd Suggest:
    ST and 2 Target - Plaguehive and Stormsinger
    M+ - Unstable Horrorslime and Stormsinger

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I wonder how good the new Deteriorated Construct Core is?

Is it more like an AoE trinket? http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142165/d...construct-core
    Wowhead says the proc is 2 RPPM, which is the same rate as Plaguehive but at less than half the damage. Some of that's made up for with the int instead of haste, but I think you'd probably need at least a second target for it to be better. Unless it can strike a single target multiple times, in which case it'd be good on large targets.

And/or whatever it does when you empower it.

Is this guide ever going to be upgraded for 7.1? The same information has been on here for a long time even with the changes to certain talents.

Deleted
    What talents are u referring to ?

Well after extremely long wait (was 110 by 2nd day), I got my first legendary when we won a pvp battle.... Go figure. It is the cape BTW...
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    I'd Suggest:
    ST and 2 Target - Plaguehive and Stormsinger
    M+ - Unstable Horrorslime and Stormsinger
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    For some reason, AskMrRobot recommends Plaguehive + Shock-Baton for single target using my own simmed weights.
    If i use their default weights it recommends Plaguehive + Bough of Corruption.

Agree that Stormsinger should be used for 2+ and Mythic tho.
    Not so sure about Unstable Horrorslime, maybe after the 20% buff

Quote Originally Posted by LoadsofDots View Post
    Is this guide ever going to be upgraded for 7.1? The same information has been on here for a long time even with the changes to certain talents.
    I'm in the process of updating it for 7.1 -- part of why it takes a decent amount of time for the guide to get updated is because I verify with my own theorycrafting ideas/rumors/etc before putting it into the guide, in order to make sure that I don't spread mis-information. That does mean that the guide will sometimes be out of date for a little while while I'm still going through that process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    Speaking of Roaring Blaze can anyone explain how to use the spreadsheet posted in the guide? I input my haste value but I am not sure what I am looking for to show what is going to be better for me. Also what is %SP? I see that multiple times in the sheet but nothing explaining what that means.
    Spells do a certain % of Player Spellpower in damage. %SP is a measure of how much damage something will do relative to the player's spellpower. All it really means is that more SP is better than lower SP.

The way to read the spreadsheet is to input your haste, and then see if any of the values in cells C20 to C26 is greater than Backdraft's %SP per Sec value. If they are, and you can actually cast that many Conflags in an Immolate, then according to the spreadsheet you'd be better off with perfect-play RB over Backdraft. That assumes quite a lot, like latency, player skill level, no fight mechanics, etc, so in reality it's gonna take more than what's in the spreadsheet to be better in practice.

Deleted
    Just got my second legendary : and its Sephuz's Secret.
    Does someone got some advices ?

M+ => use Shadowfury

Can be used in EN MM:
    *Nyth (MC people)
    *Elerethe (big and small spider)
    *Dragons (any spawned adds ?)
    *Il'gynoth (Ichor only ?)
    *Xavius (small P2 adds only ? Tentacles ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post

M+ => use Shadowfury

Can be used in EN MM:
    *Nyth (MC people)
    Yup, think thats it, tentacles in Xavius p3 are not stunable.
    Blood Elf Racial(Arcane Torrent) does also activate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

TBH I'd always take demonic circle over Shadowfury given that in a raid you have enough classes with baseline aoe stuns or talents that are clear winners (leg sweep, for example).

Even in a mythic+, if you run a resto shaman and prot warrior, there's really little reason to take shadowfury over a tool that allows you to interrupt your DPS less.

So has anyone been able to confirm if GoSac has been stealth changed?
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-10-28 at 10:00 AM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post

M+ => use Shadowfury

Can be used in EN MM:
    *Nyth (MC people)
    Fear procs it/ Infernal's meteor strike procs it, even when mob immune to stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Fear procs it/ Infernal's meteor strike procs it, even when mob immune to stun.

Did that escape the change to those ? They changed a lot of effects that damage but don't CC to not actually proc the effect.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice that if you cast RoF while running, you suddenly stop moving? Has been happening all week and wondered if I am crazy or if Blizz snuck in a stealth nerf to ROF mobility.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez