Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfura View Post
    Hey just made a lock and leveled it (destro ofc)

Should I be balancing haste and crit or just get as much haste as possible upto like +23% area then get more crit +mastery/vers?
    Ilvl > haste >= crit > vers >= mastery

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elajtenzors View Post
    Hey guys, Portable manacracker is better than wriggling sinew for us right? I just got a 880 portable mancracker with gem slot and i have a 890 wriggling sinew, cant decide on which one i should use.
    The mana cracker will likely win out most of the time just due to the int, the proc on it is awful though and gets worse with more targets since the stacks have an icd and will apply randomly to any target so stacks will literally fall off without proccing the dmg.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Ilvl > haste >= crit > vers >= mastery

- - - Updated - - -

The mana cracker will likely win out most of the time just due to the int, the proc on it is awful though and gets worse with more targets since the stacks have an icd and will apply randomly to any target so stacks will literally fall off without proccing the dmg.
    You said here more or less haste and critgear but isnt it like haste to 30 ish procent then crit/mastery is like equal?
    And what are realy bis trinkets now from raids/m+? I hear so many diffrent views..

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    You said here more or less haste and critgear but isnt it like haste to 30 ish procent then crit/mastery is like equal?
    The stats are all really close together, hence ilvl being king. There are no breakpoints, it was just at the time if you were sporting over 30% haste that likely meant you were completely neglecting your other stats to the point where it was worse.

I've had points where I had as little as 22% haste, and right now I'm only at 25-26~ish depending on trinket. In a perfect world all of your gear would be crit / haste, but really it doesn't matter much as long as you're gaining ilvls.

And what are realy bis trinkets now from raids/m+? I hear so many diffrent views..
    Depends, the ST damage procs are better in ST situations. The stat sticks and aoe trinkets are better in cleave / aoe situations.

amazing guide really .. so helpful

Deleted
    I dont know if this is known, but i thought i 'd share this before its gets fixed :P . So while i was waiting for a pull, i was messing around by spamming incinerate and canceling it by moving. To my surprise i actually generated shards like this (Not every time, on random casts). Now since i have feretory belt, i am guessing this is a bug where the belt has a chance to give you a shard on fire spells and it probably calculates that chance before the cast goes off. With that thing i can reliably have 5 shards on pull every time.

Have fun ^^
    Last edited by mmoc0a8eb2d698; 2016-11-10 at 01:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    I dont know if this is known, but i thought i 'd share this before its gets fixed :P . So while i was waiting for a pull, i was messing around by spamming incinerate and canceling it by moving. To my surprise i actually generated shards like this (Not every time, on random casts). Now since i have feretory belt, i am guessing this is a bug where the belt has a chance to give you a shard on fire spells and it probably calculates that chance before the cast goes off. With that thing i can reliably have 5 shards on pull every time.

Have fun ^^
    Abusing like a BAUS
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been wondering why is the best geared EU warlock using TW? http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D0%BA/advanced

He's also not the first warlock I've seen with 7/7 M progress to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    Been wondering why is the best geared EU warlock using TW? http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D0%BA/advanced

He's also not the first warlock I've seen with 7/7 M progress to use it
    Bacon has talked at relative length about this not particularly long ago. I believe it was in this topic, but it might've been elsewhere - it all blends together after a point.

Long story short, TW has a ton of passive int on it which is really, really good. Particularly so for Destruction, which doesn't have a dominating secondary stat.

Deleted
    Anyone had the latest sim of trinkets for us? This trinket issue is makeing me annoyed so i wanna solve it once and for all since now i am using shock baton and plaguehive and i wanna see what trinkets to aim for since i do m+ and some hc and mythic raiding

Anyone had the latest sim of trinkets for us? This trinket issue is makeing me annoyed so i wanna solve it once and for all since now i am using shock baton and plaguehive and i wanna see what trinkets to aim for since i do m+ and some hc and mythic raiding
    Stat sticks. You want passive int for destro, its just too strong on cleave / aoe.

Deleted
    Prodding at the trinket discussion some more, is there a reason the haste statstick is suddenly being evaluated lower than the mastery and vers ones on sims?

I'm also kinda surprised by how low Horroslime / Bough is on the sims considering the above, as odd as that might sound considering how garbage they were.
    I'd been experimenting with them post-buff since my 850 statstick is starting to feel left behind and they seem to regularly do as much / more damage than the Plaguehive in terms of the proc, if the stat sticks are so close / the haste one is even lagging behind some, I'm surprised at how low the other trinkets are valued when the proc seems similar and the raw stats, if the stat sticks are to be trusted, aren't favoring haste so strongly.

If Legion was starting today, with the info you have now, would you still invest on destro or another spec? (I don't even ask another class :P it would be off topic)
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    If Legion was starting today, with the info you have now, would you still invest on destro or another spec? (I don't even ask another class :P it would be off topic)
    I would have rolled Destruction straight away (started out with Affliction till Artifact level 20 and changed to Destruction as main).
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Deleted
    Thats a super tough question right before we get the information from 7.1.5 and 7.2 ^^

Tbh I would've chosen mage, although that is off topic. Mainly because they are simple better for ST while still being super strong AoE and Cleave. Iceblock and blink are icing on the sweetest cake known to mankind. Furthermore my guild currently has no good mage so it would be sweet to top the meters on every fight instead of just 80% of them.

Other than that yes probably destruction. Good specc for mythic+ and good enough for raiding.

Ask me again in a week when we get the small talent tree overhaul and other buffs and hopefully sweet QoL/mechanical changes ^^

Also I am pretty excited for what they have in mind for Affliction. Although I have 0 AP in the weapon I wouldn't mind going Affliction if they somehow manage to make it a good specc for raiding and mythics+ dungeons, which is somewhat doubt.

Yes, still Destro as main spec. People in this thread could be biased though and do not read the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got Alythess's Pyrogenics, please tell me there is something so amazing about this item that I totally miss and as such this item is not a complete disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    So I got Alythess's Pyrogenics, please tell me there is something so amazing about this item that I totally miss and as such this item is not a complete disappointment.
    I'd say nice for mythic plus? Rain of fire + FnB + Demonic Power + Cataclysm (Or without cata even) = MILLIONS OF DMG?
    I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Uh, I mean its 7% fire dmg when RoF is up so...

It's got nice stats?

My 3rd legendary was sephuz, so that's fun.

It's got nice stats?

Alythess is garbage, so is sephuz and pillars (my third). Best thing about getting them is it starts the 3-4 week countdown before you get your next one

I.e. that's when bad luck protection seems to kick in for people who play a lot in high level content

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

It's got nice stats?

Complaining about "my 3rd legendary".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Alythess is garbage, so is sephuz and pillars (my third). Best thing about getting them is it starts the 3-4 week countdown before you get your next one

I.e. that's when bad luck protection seems to kick in for people who play a lot in high level content
    3-4 week countdown? You must really be lucky. Most people in my guild have just one. Granted that we are still progressing through mythics, but at what level content are you doing that this 3-4 week countdown exists?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez