Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fulmination charge has passive int, which is really underestimated for some reason. I've been wearing an 895 twisting winds for a while now purely because it has 1875 int on it passive, the proc is just gravy. I'd freaking love a really high ilvl fulmination charge.

As far as mastery goes I'm fairly confident that its close enough with the other secondaries that it really doesn't matter, especially in any situations with more than 1 target where mastery typically becomes equal with the other stats. I'd personally never go out of my way to stack it, but I'm not going to sacrifice ilvls just because a piece has mastery on it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Fulmination charge has passive int, which is really underestimated for some reason. I've been wearing an 895 twisting winds for a while now purely because it has 1875 int on it passive, the proc is just gravy. I'd freaking love a really high ilvl fulmination charge.

As far as mastery goes I'm fairly confident that its close enough with the other secondaries that it really doesn't matter, especially in any situations with more than 1 target where mastery typically becomes equal with the other stats. I'd personally never go out of my way to stack it, but I'm not going to sacrifice ilvls just because a piece has mastery on it.
    Yeah that is why I asked people how int does translate into % damage increase. If 392 Versatilty is 1% flat damage increase how much int is needed to get the same? Because int weighs favourably compared to versatility it should be lower than 392.

Sadly I am pretty bad with sims and somehow always screw up and get weird results.

Fulmination Charge should be way better on AoE/Cleave than any Oakheart/Spiked Tongue etc. right?

Just wondering if you guys have any good strat videos of destro locks in heroic EN

Ok, I just dropped Prydaz(xD) and after getting laughed at guild chat for like 20 minutes I came to the forums because I'm really confused if I just should store it in bank.

Pawn tells me that my old haste/crit 840 neck was 24% better than Prydaz legendary item. Thoughts? Should I roll with the legendary or just ignore it since we already got a lot of absorbs?

I'd probably wear the prydaz, can always sim it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I'd probably wear the prydaz, can always sim it.
    According to sims its 3,5k dps increase.

We shall see how it goes in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tread View Post
    Ok, I just dropped Prydaz(xD) and after getting laughed at guild chat for like 20 minutes I came to the forums because I'm really confused if I just should store it in bank.

Pawn tells me that my old haste/crit 840 neck was 24% better than Prydaz legendary item. Thoughts? Should I roll with the legendary or just ignore it since we already got a lot of absorbs?
    Sim them both and compare. Honestly though, prydaz' effect is pretty good for progression

Deleted
    Hey Guys,

Just a quick question about our ST (Ursoc etc etc) talent build. Atm, i roll with BD/RE/ER/Service/SC. My current stats are 29% haste and 22% crit. What I wanted to ask is about is Conduit vs Channel Demonfire on ST bosses. Currently i have not used CDF at any point in the game, but does it become a better choice than SC at certain haste levels?

Deleted
    I cant understand why would 3% chaosbolt damage overtake 5% chance for a SS refund :d
    I would never change my 10% chance of SS refund into 6% CB damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partarausku View Post
    I cant understand why would 3% chaosbolt damage overtake 5% chance for a SS refund :d
    I would never change my 10% chance of SS refund into 6% CB damage
    It's actually only 2.5%. But the simple answer is that it sims higher.

Analytically speaking, 5% refund would give you one CB worth of shards per 40 CB casts, compare to 40*2.5%=1 more CB damage per 40 casts, but the additional CB from refund takes time to cast. This is just at one level. CB refund scales way worse in trait level than CB dmg since you need to cast more and more just to make up the damage loss from CB damage.

Should I start stacking crit after I reach 30% haste?
    Thanks for this awesome guide <3

Well after using Fulmination, I started liking mastery. You will see some serious number at high proc
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I am not terribly psyched about having 116% Mastery, it is definitely nice to see an occasional 830k Chaos Bolt and a torrent of 700k ones.

I really think people need to sport at least some Mastery, because without it Chaos Bolt hits for shit really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Yeah that is why I asked people how int does translate into % damage increase. If 392 Versatilty is 1% flat damage increase how much int is needed to get the same? Because int weighs favourably compared to versatility it should be lower than 392.

Sadly I am pretty bad with sims and somehow always screw up and get weird results.

Fulmination Charge should be way better on AoE/Cleave than any Oakheart/Spiked Tongue etc. right?
    The amount of intellect needed for 1% more damage invariably depends on your current amount of intellect, since every damaging spell scales linearly with it. At ilvl ~865 you'll have around 31k intellect unless you're using int trinkets, meaning that 1% more damage through int amounts to roughly 310 int. Keep in mind that the itembudget cost of int is lower than that of secondary stats, though (1.6 int is worth as much itembudget as 1 of any secondary stat).

Deleted
    just a question to simscraft...
    when i sim my warlock: what exaclty are u siming? Patchwerk? Lightmovement? Heavy Movement?
    Patchwerk means i COMPLETELY stand still.... (u dont have single fight like that in EN)

Nythendra Myth: Patchwerk or Lightmovement?
    Ursoc: Patchwerk or Lightmovement?

thx

why are my chaos bolts so varied? low end i get 339k, high end 585k, i tend to average 430k.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...piteran/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    why are my chaos bolts so varied? low end i get 339k, high end 585k, i tend to average 430k.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...piteran/simple
    Mastery

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

its hard to use the movement sims because depending on your play style you have abilities you can try to time right with movement. With the sim it wont know that

Deleted
    Idk if u can see it but here is my link to my artifact weapon

http://imgur.com/a/JTrFw

There is my artifact weapon traits and i think i kinda fucked up with some paths since i tried to follow icy veins artifact guide path and fucked up 5 points so i am kinda behind where i should be at this stage so do u guys think it is worth it to reset my weapon and redo to get 3rd goldtrait? I mean how much gain of dps is it realy thoose 5% charge of rift ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Idk if u can see it but here is my link to my artifact weapon

http://imgur.com/a/JTrFw

There is my artifact weapon traits and i think i kinda fucked up with some paths since i tried to follow icy veins artifact guide path and fucked up 5 points so i am kinda behind where i should be at this stage so do u guys think it is worth it to reset my weapon and redo to get 3rd goldtrait? I mean how much gain of dps is it realy thoose 5% charge of rift ?
    My god... I would say yes.

It's not about Dimension Ripper, it's about taking a long long time to get Soulsnatcher on the way on top of the fact that leveling Chaotic Instability will be a pain in the ass simply because of AP scaling - and these 3 together are quite a good increase in total.

Also pick Master of Disaster instead of Fire from Sky while at it, Fire from Sky is very situational, while Incinerate you use pretty much always - and certainly do not take both. And of course do not take Planeswalker, that shit is useless.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-10-23 at 08:15 PM.