Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Is the Infernal Writ trinket broken?

This guy's Chaos Bolts are hitting for 50% more than mine:

What's going on? it looks like the bracers and the trinket are that good?
    Between weapon and trinkets hes got over 3000 int on you, combined with the crit proc that seems like a reasonable difference

So is there a consensus on if we should be taking Supremacy over Service for ST yet?

HI all, I have a question regarding Magistrike Restraints. Can they proc when just 2 targets are present? I.e. If i am havoc cleaving can a 3rd chaso bolt proc from my target? Thanks

Deleted
    Yes, it can proc
    for example : i'm using havoc on the Eye of Il'gynoth because it can bounce to the Horror.

Ok I do much less damage with GoSac. Something is wrong with demonic power
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    GoSac stealth nerfed. Destruction was too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Seems like Simulationcraft is updated.

Total DPS (for my character) with Supremacy is 3% over Service, using Prolonged Power pot in both cases, about 11k DPS more for me for ST.

As a side note, it's also effectively 3% more ST DPS for Destruction in new ST spec over what we had a day ago using service/grace, not insane, but still a nice little bump.
    Is Prolonged Power stronger for Destro than Deadly Grace or is it because it's cheaper to make? Or is this just a "it sims better for me" scenario?

Deleted
    Oh please no GoSac nerf would be a real catastrophe for Destruction. It wasn't even that good, but mandatory to keep up in mythics+.

Someone better make a thread about it on the US forum with [BUG] in the title so they can fix that.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently looking through some logs. it definitively looks like they nerfed GoSac/Demonic Power. Can't quite say by how much, but it seems to be more than a 25% nerf.

nvm. Its hard to find reliable data on demonic power. Need to spent more time with it.
    Last edited by mmoc1c4838b61d; 2016-10-26 at 04:53 PM.

I haven't noticed any difference with gosac.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny727272 View Post
    So is there a consensus on if we should be taking Supremacy over Service for ST yet?
    The difference was already something like 2% in favor of sup and no one was using it, they increased doombolt by 13% which is going to increase the difference by some small fraction of a percent, so I don't see it being a compelling reason to change what we were doing if we were already not using it. Guess time will tell.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I am chaining mythics and I am really furious. They said nothing at patch notes
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

http://i.imgur.com/V7mh7i8.jpg

when can we expect a change in your roaring blaze section of the guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post
    Yes, it can proc
    for example : i'm using havoc on the Eye of Il'gynoth because it can bounce to the Horror.
    great example and a creative way to squeez out more dps. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/V7mh7i8.jpg

when can we expect a change in your roaring blaze section of the guide?
    What needs to be changed? Nothing he wrote is inaccurate. Plus, if you've read any of the discussion on it, you'd know that it's a marginal st increase at best, when played perfectly. Plus, the fight you posted isn't even single target on mythic, so it really does nothing to disprove his point.
    Last edited by Xorn; 2016-10-26 at 11:42 PM.

Speaking of Roaring Blaze can anyone explain how to use the spreadsheet posted in the guide? I input my haste value but I am not sure what I am looking for to show what is going to be better for me. Also what is %SP? I see that multiple times in the sheet but nothing explaining what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    What needs to be changed? Nothing he wrote is inaccurate. Plus, if you've read any of the discussion on it, you'd know that it's a marginal st increase at best, when played perfectly. Plus, the fight you posted isn't even single target on mythic, so it really does nothing to disprove his point.
    You aren't dotting the mc's on nythendra anyways so your point is invalid. Find me a single fight in all of emerald nightmare where there are even two of the top 10 warlocks running RB don't worry I'll wait.
    Last edited by Trundle; 2016-10-27 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    You aren't dotting the mc's on nythendra anyways so your point is invalid. Find me a single fight in all of emerald nightmare where there are even half of the top 10 warlocks running RB don't worry I'll wait.
    Just because we're not using it *now* doesn't mean what Brusalk wrote is invalid. The value of hasted chaos bolts (and to be honest, the QOL of having them) is extremely high. It's very possible that once Nighthold comes out nearly all warlocks will be running RB with that juicy conflagrate tier bonus. Something else to keep in mind that with the prevalence of Feretory of Souls (and to a lesser extent, Magistrike) a lot of warlocks are opting to use BD/RE to pump out more fire spells for more chaos bolts (or faster bouncy bolts, mm that's good shit). There's no reason to be so confrontational like you're being right now. Mythic EN is not tuned to the level of difficulty that the few % difference that a few talent swaps would make a massive difference, so many people have opted to go with the QOL option (myself included).

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically both of them are right, the entry in the guide is inaccurate and does not reflect the reality, but on the other hand there is no point being dick about, yes.

Another thing that should be re-evaluated is stance on Grimoire of Supremacy, after the buffs to Doomguard, I believe it is competitive for ST situations or even superior to Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Basically both of them are right, the entry in the guide is inaccurate and does not reflect the reality, but on the other hand there is no point being dick about, yes.

Another thing that should be re-evaluated is stance on Grimoire of Supremacy, after the buffs to Doomguard, I believe it is competitive for ST situations or even superior to Service.
    I'm not trying to be a dick about it so I'm sorry if it came off that way I'm just angered that people splurge to spread and defend misinformation even when provided proof that it's wrong.

As for whatToastiekins stated earlier, "Just because we're not using it *now* doesn't mean what Brusalk wrote is invalid.", he can always go around and edit it once what he wrote becomes relevant but for now it's just inaccurate.

It's hard to see a point to supremacy as only competitive for ST, when in a ST situation you just go demo given the gap between the specs (just as you go destro for cleave/ sustained aoe, no point in running a gimped demo spec that gimped its only good single target for a mediocre aoe/cleave spec).

Granted, this depends on whether loot drops have allowed you to keep both artifacts relatively close in terms of relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    It's hard to see a point to supremacy as only competitive for ST, when in a ST situation you just go demo given the gap between the specs (just as you go destro for cleave/ sustained aoe, no point in running a gimped demo spec that gimped its only good single target for a mediocre aoe/cleave spec).

Granted, this depends on whether loot drops have allowed you to keep both artifacts relatively close in terms of relics.
    Some people though have chosen not to play Demo and want the best from Destro (and vice versa). Personal choice and all that.