Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Playing destro on mythic helya without belt atm makes my ST feel so fucking terrible, atleast I have an imp so i can dispell tanks and have a somewhat safe raidspot.

I wish legendaries would be removed from the game and classes not tuned accordingly to having legendaries and making it easier to switch specs for fights.

@dofz trust me it just sucks ass being a lock in p1 of that fight.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dofz View Post
    Playing destro on mythic helya without belt atm makes my ST feel so fucking terrible, atleast I have an imp so i can dispell tanks and have a somewhat safe raidspot.

I wish legendaries would be removed from the game and classes not tuned accordingly to having legendaries and making it easier to switch specs for fights.
    I got Norgannon's last week and was mildly annoyed until I remembered how it's gonna be changed for 7.1.5

Stand still 8 seconds, cast while moving buff for 5 seconds starting when you move. It's gonna be fantastic for warlocks.

I think it will be my go to alongside sindorei's spite.

In mythics+ before bosses while doing trash you might swap to a throughput legendary in place of Norgannon's, but Norgannon's just turned into one of the best caster legendaries come patch.

Which I realize by reading your comment is not exactly the best outcome, but Blizzard has married us to these shitty RNG power spikes for the time being.

It could be worse as a destro lock. Your worst spec specific legendaries is the Rain of Fire ring.

Affliction has total garbage legendaries by comparison outside the helm. 60% snare on corruption lol.

Hi guys,

When we grabed a lot of mobs on Karazan, my friends (mage and hunter) they do a missive of dps more than 4 m as burst but i do about 1 m, I try to catch them but unfortunately i cannot race with them with aoe dps.
    Even on Mythic + my aoe dps compare with them is bad.

i try this Fire of Brimstone – Wreak Havoc – and even Cataclysm.
    - On 2 target I have no issue and even ST but my main issue is on aoe dps is very low.
    - Is demo warlock better than Destrction on aoe dps and can solve this issue?

please answer if you a good info.

Deleted
    So i got the destro back legendary tonight and since appearantly it doesnt go well with gosac buff do i need to play with my imp then 24/7? I love playing gosac but i want to maximize my dps so..

@Brusalk Wow, Enemy Grid, you just changed my World of Warcraft experience by a insane amount. Can't say thanks enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    @Brusalk Wow, Enemy Grid, you just changed my World of Warcraft experience by a insane amount. Can't say thanks enough.
    You missed the glory days. It was even better when you could actually use mouseover spells on it and target mobs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    So i got the destro back legendary tonight and since appearantly it doesnt go well with gosac buff do i need to play with my imp then 24/7? I love playing gosac but i want to maximize my dps so..
    Why would that be the case?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Why would that be the case?
    I heard the buff from the back doesnt involve gosac buff so? Maybe i am wrong. What spells is the back buffing tho? So i know how to adept my playstyle

I heard the buff from the back doesnt involve gosac buff so? Maybe i am wrong. What spells is the back buffing tho? So i know how to adept my playstyle
    It modifies havoc spells and only havoc spells.

It doesn't change your play at all, it just makes you do more damage when you would normally use havoc.

lock is gonna be fine comparing too rogue : ( they gonna destroy sub rogue

Quote Originally Posted by kilua View Post
    lock is gonna be fine comparing too rogue : ( they gonna destroy sub rogue
    Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Outlaw top mythic+ spec.

Assassination top single target spec, only below spriests.

Not to mention the massive utility of cloak to remove ground hazzards, cheat death, sap, blind, and gouge for CC on top pf the baseline stuns you already have (which we have to talent in for).

In fact, you can interrupt every single crystal spray from the boulderback in Neltharion's by rotating gouge in, since Gouge stops uninterruptible casts.

Go cry somebody else a river about rogues. They've consistently been the best melee across the xpacs.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-12-03 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Outlaw top mythic+ spec.

Not to mention the massive utility of cloak to remove ground hazzards, cheat death, sap, blind, and gouge for CC on top pf the baseline stuns you already have (which we have to talent in for).

In fact, you can interrupt every single crystal spray from the boulderback in Neltharion's by rotating gouge in, since Gouge stops uninterruptible casts.

Go cry somebody else a river about rogues. They've consistently been the best melee across the xpacs.
    best melee ??? got check noxxic for best dps right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Outlaw top mythic+ spec.

go check wowprograss rank 1 dps right now warr . 4 and 5 and 6 are locks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really follow melee specs but you have just manged to state two of the most inaccurate sim DPS resources in one post. How about some logs from real fights?

Regardless Sub Rogue naturally will be in a bad place compared to 3 warlock specs. That's like comparing Affliction locks to all Mages, Hunters or yes Rogues.

- - - Updated - - -

Noxxic and wowprogress for best dps specs? Please, just stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if trolling or what.

Deleted
    Since I got the legendary back. How is it working on st fights like nythendra if i put havoc on her? Will i do more damage or is it only working on like fights like dragons and odyn?

Since I got the legendary back. How is it working on st fights like nythendra if i put havoc on her? Will i do more damage or is it only working on like fights like dragons and odyn?
    Wreak Havoc would be a low-dps increase but things are less fluid with WH as a maintance buff for a low margin dps so It's probably much clunky to use it.

Using Wreak Havoc as a maintenance buff st will result in slightly less or slightly more dps than running SC. SC's RNG variance will make it a small gain over WH or a marginal loss if RNGesus isn't on your side.

To clarify your earlier GoSac vs GoServ (vs GoSup) question; Havoc, and thus the Havoc legendary cloak, doesn't affect ANY of these. So nothing changes at all on the grimoire tier.

I recently got my 3rd legendary, Sindorei Spite. It is a dps increase on single target fights according to sims.

My question is: is it better than the back, in a cleave situation, like dragons or cenarius?